Club Pogocannot access club pogo

M

Have been playing long time. OK . Suddenly, I can access Club Pogo, access games I like and when I start to play with game on the screen, I click on an icon and my mouse does nothing! There are some games where the mouse works. Have been trying to get help for days now. Please Help!

marlene boyce May 19, 2007

I have been a member of club pogo since 2004 and the past 4 months, I have had nothing but trouble with some of the games. There are some games that I can play and some that show error messages and wont finish loading. I have done everything that aol and Dell told me to do and nothing has helped. Now I am told that it is all club pogo server problems. I can not contact club pogo cause they have no phone #. I can't email them, cause I get no reply. I am disgusted.

• Le
    lettie massey May 22, 2007

Have membership with club pogo, will not let me play games for that just the free games, this started yesterday. Someone, please help.

• Do
    DOROTHY LANKSTER May 23, 2007

I also can not access pogo games. This is disgusting to pay to play and can't. If this continues i suggest boycotting pogo and go to another source to play active games.

• Ed
    edna schulter May 30, 2007

I play Qwerty a lot. I like pogo for the games, Now here is the problem: I am playing and it says not responding, get back on 2 game, then comes up saying Error, Then I get booted. I get back 2 game and get Booted, again. If this continues, I will discontinue my Account. Why is it, that this is usually a lot when its a Wed for Badges ??? I am quite disgusted about this. Maybe I will have 2 go 2 another Server as well as discontinuing POGO!!!

• Br
    Brenda Branigan Jun 02, 2007

For the past month, I have not been able to load Pogo games. I have been a member since 2003. Mahjong Garden; Spades and others won't load. I have contacted AOL... I have followed instructions but nothing helps. I heard that there are several people complaining about the games. This is ridiculous because of the raise in price. I suggest that Pogo need to auto fix this... I can't seem to be able to download anything. I have tried everything. Thank you

• Pa
    Patricia Ward Jun 11, 2007

Can't seem to log on most of the time I get not registered but registered enough that they charged my account for the cost of being a member and if this is what happens every time I try to sign on it's not worth it.

• Re
    renee braff Jun 14, 2007

Pogo, get your act together i will not rejoin pogo texas hold m is now impossible to get promises they are correcting it never happens.

• Im
    imogene amirazult Mar 15, 2008

i'm a paid member and cannot access club pogo why

Carnella Russ Jul 17, 2008

I Didn, t sign back on pogo you took money out of my bank put it back. Please

Carnella Russ Jul 17, 2008

give me aol telephone number

can I have Aol Telephone nnumber

• Pe
    peggy joos Jul 23, 2008

I paid to join pogo games i paid 39.99 to join pogo now they won't let me get on games. i want my money back now. or a number where i can call them

• Di
    Diane Pujdak Jul 31, 2008

I have been playing CLUBPOGO... all day! Got off for awhile, trying to get back in & I CAN'T. I am a paid member since 2001.

What in the world is going on?????

Diane Pujdak/[email protected]

I was trying to buy a dog with gems & they come back with...
    I am NOT a member.

• Na
    Nancy Carter Aug 13, 2008

Everytime Club Pogo offers a 14 day free trial I can't get to the sign on screen. It use to be so easy to sign in now it's just makes me sick please give the already members a break. I don't want a 14 day free trial I have already paid for a year subscription.

• Ji
    Jimmie Ielaidnis Aug 26, 2008

I can not get on pogo pay members club games I would like for this to be fixed please

• Fr
    fran herrera Oct 27, 2008

being charged twice a month for two accounts . I only have one account

• Ju
    Judith Eberhardt Nov 05, 2008

I agree with them 100%, Is very bad when you pay and you dont get a good service.
    Like the others I have tried all the instructions is giving to get the games. And still nothting, I have lots of games that not even once I have played them.

I test my Java conection and it comes back that everything is good.. I dont understand why some games come in and others are block from .

Your help would be very appreciated.

Perhaps some money back on the monthly dues.

• Co
    connie Nov 06, 2008

I'm a paying customer also and I can't get on for about two weeks something needs to be done about this.

• Ed
    Edna Casey Nov 13, 2008

I am not able to access Pogo Games although I am a member and being charged every month.

• Bu
    buttca9 Nov 22, 2008

went into the internet and cannot get into my account with club pogo

• Da
    Darlene Homa Nov 24, 2008

I went on Pogo yesterday and found that my dragon was o ages old. My points were only 600 when they were 6259943 the day be for. I have been a paying member for quite a few years. I want this fixed right away. You get your money right away from me, so please correcat this problem quickly.

• Mi
    Michael E. Clark Nov 24, 2008

I cannot get into pogo that I paid for...WHY? My subscription is paid up

• Ro
    Robin Weeks Jan 25, 2009

I van not get in to my pogo games

• Pl
    playerdazza29 Feb 28, 2009

i get club pogo ...but it won't come up its plain pogo instead!!!

• Ra
    Raaha38 Mar 04, 2009

I have been a Club Pogo Member since 2001. When I opened to Member Club Pogo it does not show me this weeks games for badges. Please help.

• Oh
    ohioshotgirl Mar 07, 2009

im mad i paid for pogo now my account doesnt work whats going on

• Dm
    dmddst39 Mar 19, 2009

i am a member of club pogo and i try to loggin and i get the join page

• Po
    ponds60player Mar 25, 2009

when i click into a game I get an error message saying oops something happened. unable to load images. please help i have done my part when i paid now i want to play. there should be LIVE CHAT or a phone number for help. E-MAIL in pogo ponds60player

• Pa
    pallmallgreen1 Mar 26, 2009

what is the deal!! i can't get in the pogo games. i checked everything on my pc even up-dated my java. the problem seems to be on your end, pogo!! i have only been a member for a year, but if i keep having these and another problems i will not renew my club pogo in a few months. when people pay for enjoyment they should recieve what they pay for!!!

• Ro
    Rosalie Mar 30, 2009

I too have been a member for many years and for the last 5 months I have not been able to access it. It always says not a known member or password. Now to top it off I got my credit card today and they put the 39.95 charge on it. I really think something needs to be done about Club Pogo. I have written letters several times and even got one response back where they wanted all sorts of info, which I gave them and that was the last I heard from them. Rosalie

• Gr
    grmafro Apr 06, 2009

it freezes up my pc and most time it takes an hour to get on

• My
    My Leisure Discount Apr 09, 2009

Remove membership from Club Pogo

• Kk
    kkblackfoot Apr 10, 2009

i cannot get into any of the games!!! what is going on??? i have been a member since 2003. either fix it or give me my money back

• Do
    DonnLc Apr 20, 2009

I have lost my Club Pogo and cannot find out how to get it back.

• Ka
    Kaydonlis Apr 28, 2009

I have been a club pogo member since 2003 and am paid up till next year. I am very upset because for the past 2 days I cannot access club pogo or my account and cannot play my games. I am very annoyed because I am using my correct ID and password and still cannot have access to play. I cannot use my many tokens or mini and do not want to lose them. If you will not respond to this help request I will be very disappointed and angry. I am a paying member for many years and would appreciate you correcting this asap. If not you are not very reputable or reliable. Kaydonlis

Andrea May 11, 2009

I have been a member since 2007 and I have lost my membership suddenly. My email address is [email protected] My user name was andreamongelluzzo and my password was AMORES.

On Wednesday, May 6 I tried to get into Pogo as usual and first got a message saying there was no such member. After trying a few more times I got in with andreamongelluzzo..password AMORES But the home page was not my usual page. I am not a member, I can only play as a guest. I am a very faithful member to Pogo and use it every day.

Please see what has happened and help me to fix it again..

Sincerely,
    Andrea Mongelluzzo

Andrea May 11, 2009

I am very upset and disappointed with this event. My subscription is paid in full and I am not getting any service.

CARLA KASSAW May 21, 2009

I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SIGNING ON TO POGO. I'VE HAD A MEMBERSHIP SINCE DECEMBER, AND NOW I CANNOT GET THE SIGN ON OPTION ON SCREEN. POGO DOES NOT MAKE HELP VERY AVAILABLE.

• Gr
    grvlyons May 22, 2009

i can't access games, but can get into pogo.

• Wi
    william s ives Jun 11, 2009

i have been billed twice for the same thing

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices