Club Pogocannot access club pogo

M

Have been playing long time. OK . Suddenly, I can access Club Pogo, access games I like and when I start to play with game on the screen, I click on an icon and my mouse does nothing! There are some games where the mouse works. Have been trying to get help for days now. Please Help!

grammuffin1350 Jul 07, 2014

I am a club member and was vwey happily playing Hog Heaven today as usual. After a long time of waiting I finally hit five Kings for 100, 000 tokens. I was complimented by Pogo on the right hand side. I stroked the five kings, my screen changed and on return I found I had not been rewarded, my total was the same as before.
    Is there any way that I now can have these tokens? I would greatly appreciate it.
    Grammuffin 1350

caroleeck1 Sep 23, 2013

TODAY 9/23/13 MY GRANDSON AND I WERE TRYING TO PURCHASE pogo GEMS, WE WANTED 50 @ 3.99, SOMEHOW MY GRANDSON GOT 1000 @ 55.99. I HAD STEPPED AWAY FROM COMPUTER AND WHEN I CAME BACK I SAW THE ERROR. I WAS UNABLE TO CONTACT POGO, I DID SPEAK TO EA BUT NO HELP M I CALL MY BANK AND WAS TOLD TO CONTACT POGO WHICH I COULD NOT GET A PHONE NUMBER FOR BILLING OR ANYONE. NTHIS IS MY LAST RESORT, IM 75 AND LIVE ON 600.00 PER MONTH, I DO NOT HAVE 55.99 ON DEBIT CARD SO MY ACCOUNT IS REALLY MESSED UP AND I AM NOW IN THE MINUS AND WILL GET A BANK CHARGE FOR THAT. IVE BE A MEMBER OF POGO FOR 10 YEARS AND NO PROBLEMS, PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO.

caroleeck1 Sep 23, 2013

I was helping my grandson purchase Pogo Gems on my computer. I told him to order 50 gems, which was 3.99, He hit the wrong selection which was 1000 Gems, and cost 55.99. I am a Pogo member and they had my debit card on file. The money was taken and as soon as I saw mistake I tried to remedy the error but to no avail. I do not have 55.99 on my debit card and therefore my account will be seriously messed up, and I will be charge over draft. I have been Pogo Member for 10 years and never a problem, but this was an accident on our part, but would appreciate your help in just getting what we want. caroleeck1 is my name on Pogo and if necessary can be reached at [protected]. Please see if this can be taken care of. Im 75 and on a very fixed income. Thank you, Carole White

• Da
    dale parsons Oct 11, 2012

i want to cancel my account

• Da
    dale parsons Oct 11, 2012

i would like to ccancel my account agile 60 foley missouri

• Mj
    m jane talton Jul 02, 2012

tired of not getting pogo games..games will not all load ..disgusting to pay for mbr.ship and not being able to load all my pogo games. is this problem ever going to get corrected...i am a paying mbr. if not corrected...i will cancel out...help all of us out . since there is several complaints about this issue ...

• Mj
    m jane talton Jul 02, 2012

i am having problems with pogo also ..all my games will not load ..tired ..very tired of this problem ..i am a paying mbr.. i will not renew for something i can not get...time to straighten this problem up s...
    o we can get back what we are paying for.

• De
    Deanna Huddleston Jun 21, 2012

ive been having the same trouble for about a month im a shut in i pay 39.99 in may and they got there money i tried paying again they took aanother 39.99 still no pogo i have missed it so much i am not able to do much and tired of tv all the time please pogo you keep sending me to paying places to help me i had a computer nerd out he said it was pogo bingomema

• St
    Stormybyrns May 16, 2012

I have been a member of POGO for years and since they have been changing the games to embedded, it sucks!!! They give you your badge to earn and then the game wont load. Or then it will load and then you cant get back in. The complaints have been so heavy they have removed them and lumped them together in the forums. I wuld say at least 70% of the members will not be renewing!!! It has became a rip off, Cant get into rooms, wont load unattainable badges. You cant even talk to someone about it and they let it go on over a month without even addressing the problem in the newsletter section! CRAPPY SERVICE and they expect you to pay?! I WANT A REFUND!!! Raather play on SLINGO and its free!!!

• Bo
    BOBFUSMC Mar 27, 2012

For the last 5 hours i have been tryinf to get back on my regular club pogo exculive page with Enifiniti support, and microsoft, I can get on but not the page i play and i have lost 54, 483, 000 somewhat tokens I am tired of being throw off my cant get back on please help

• Do
    DONTOBY Feb 21, 2012

Such a big web site and you can't talk to a REAL person sucks!!!
    I can't open first class solitaire and when I contacted my web support and they said my problem was a SERVER problem.
    I have paid $39.99 for a year of no ads.
    Please fix this problem as I am not the only person having this problem.

HELP!!!

• Or
    oreocujomama Nov 12, 2011

I cannot load any games and the site takes forever loading. No way to get help. I am going to ea games. Maybe they can help.

• Pl
    playerzewhippet8 Nov 09, 2011

Why can't I get back into club pogo

• Pl
    playerzewhippet8 Nov 09, 2011

I had my computer reformatted and now I can't get back into club pogo I am a paid member Help

phlcondos Sep 04, 2011

after having a mcafee security rep. on line with me, i can no longer access the clubpogo website in order to use my account and play games. i was on clubpogo an hour ago, and have been a member for a decade.
    now... i try to access clubpogo, and it will not come up.

what is happen;ing?

phlcondos Sep 04, 2011

after having a mcafee security idiot from india online with me for a problem, I am no longer able to access the clubpogo page, although i was on it an hour ago and have been a member for a decade. I mean, i can't even find the official clubpogo site in order to access my account!
    what is happening?

• Ce
    cecelia perrotta Aug 13, 2011

when is my payment due? I pay yearly . i also pay with my credit
    card. i sent you all my information on my account. i now go by
    butafayou c perrotta @ msn. com. same password.
    the name was mgurneal @hotmail.com if you want to call
    me you can reach me at [protected]
    cecelia perrotta

• Ni
    Nicole1006 Jul 14, 2011

Everytime I try to play a game, like QWERTY, the computer refreshes and it won't let me play the game. Anyone else?

• Tr
    traude17 Jul 11, 2011

I have been a club pogo member since 2004, this morning I have tried to get into club pogo, and it has a completedly differrent player name for which I do not even have a password, can you please tell me what is going on, my player name is traude 17, and pd up on my account, the player name that came up was lovingmichael21.I would like to have this problem corrected ASAP. Thank you

• Wi
    wildlinda Jun 08, 2011

i paid twice this month, june of 2011, now they, pogo wants to mtake 5.99 again from my visa, i paid twice, i need my pogo, or can i go to better business buruea, for report, to do better business. wildlinda, connect me now, thanks, and give me 2 months, i paid, 5.99 twice, thanks, wildlinda...

• Do
    Dorothy Geyen Jun 07, 2011

I joined the club pogo but when I try play the games I cannot access club pogo game . I get Booted off .

sandra halsing Apr 14, 2011

i have been trying to buy gems, my billing info on bank account is wrong, the billing date on account is right, i have had no luck in buying gems.
    my address is for both account and bank is: 99 East Hartford Ave Apt 210 Uxbridge, Ma 01569

gamma4567
    e-mail [email protected]

• Ho
    hotneatkayola304 Mar 04, 2011

i am very upset that i just was given a pass to club pogo and now i can not get in to no games

• Su
    SUSANNE SCARDUZIO Mar 02, 2011

i can not play my cluppogo game

• Su
    SUSANNE SCARDUZIO Mar 02, 2011

I CAN NOT PLAY CLUBPOGO

• Ro
    Rosa Jamrs Mar 01, 2011

I think my subscription is about to expire maybe i can't play the games. if this is so please give me the adress where to send payment. i'm paying by check. thank you. you have my email already

GREATJSVAZ Feb 01, 2011

WHY WAS I CANCELED OUT [email protected] SCREEN NAME FOR POGO GREATJSVAZ

Andrea Oct 24, 2010

Dont let me log in in my account

Christine Martin May 19, 2010

The complaints are good, but the answers would be even better. I can't even log onto the Pogo games website. Please, where are the answers?

ma_6597 May 19, 2010

i can not log in to lottso games

• Je
    jessie richard Apr 17, 2010

i would like to play my games also i have been a member for several years and pogo will not let me sign in or play free games i have over six million tokens earned so i did not start yesterday please let me play please fix the problems

• Tm
    T M Plotner Apr 13, 2010

Why can't i access games when my account is paid in full ?

• Ge
    gerseagirl_ Apr 12, 2010

i cannot get on pogo. i use my name (gerseagirl_) and my password, and i cannot log in. i have been here for 10 yrs and never had this problem. my name is on my sons account so i put my friends and clicked my name. everything was different on my mini also. kindly let me know what to do. my account is due 4/14. gerseagirl-

Phyllis Haynes Apr 10, 2010

can not get pogo games

marella strickland Mar 02, 2010

I have always enjoyed your Club Pogo but had to stop for a year because of sickness, and today i saw where you were offering a discount of $10.00 off regular price which is $39.99. I cant afford the $39.99 so i am going to cancel my subscription and membership. I am old and live on limited income that is the reason i have cancelled. thank you martha

• Pa
    Patty12 Nov 23, 2009

I would like to change my Master Card number. Also, why can I NOT get into the games like I use to? I am so angry I think I will end my contract if I don't hear from you VERY SOON.

• Wi
    william s ives Jun 11, 2009

i have been billed twice for the same thing

grvlyons May 22, 2009

i can't access games, but can get into pogo.

CARLA KASSAW May 21, 2009

I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SIGNING ON TO POGO. I'VE HAD A MEMBERSHIP SINCE DECEMBER, AND NOW I CANNOT GET THE SIGN ON OPTION ON SCREEN. POGO DOES NOT MAKE HELP VERY AVAILABLE.

Andrea May 11, 2009

I am very upset and disappointed with this event. My subscription is paid in full and I am not getting any service.