Planet Fitness / non transferable membership
I was given a one year membership for one year at planet fitness for xmass.I started in jan 09
in feb the next month i was tranfered for work to another state (with other planet fitnesses. I told them of the situation and asked if i could use the 10 remaining months at another location because I had moved an over an hr away each way . They siad no because it had already paid for in full and if i didnt get the cheapest option i could have. I explained it was a gift and my sister was trying to be nice a pay it in full for the year as a presant she wasnt being trying to be cheap. The staff was always eating their take out food behind the counter and you had to flag them down to pay for you waters and i had to strain to here the music playing .
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - billing practices 
- Planet Fitness - threat
- Planet Fitness - tanning bed
- Planet Fitness - refunds
- Planet Fitness - my locker cut open.
- Planet Fitness - billing