YouFit Health Clubs Logo

YouFit Health Clubs

Having problems with YouFit Health Clubs?

YouFit Health Clubs Customer Service Contacts

6161 9th Ave. North, St.
Saint Petersburg, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YouFit Health Clubs Customer Service. Initial YouFit Health Clubs complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for YouFit Health Clubs above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about YouFit Health Clubs. Discuss the issues you have had with YouFit Health Clubs and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

YouFit Health Clubs Complaints & Reviews

YouFit Health Clubsdiscrimination from the gym manager

I have been a member of Youfit since 2009 or even before. Today my son and i were singled out from over 15 gym members that were not wearing their face coverings correctly. The manager Camillo came up to us over all the other members that were not wearing the masks correctly and asked us to leave the gym. I will be sending the corporate office a discrimination letter from my attorney tomorrow morning.

YouFit Health ClubsCancelation Policy/Scam

I opened my gym membership in the beginning of January before covid hit. they continued to charge my account even though they were not open. When I tried to cancel they wanted a $60 cancellation fee. I did not pay and they proceeded to charge my card a monthly fee plus annual fee total of 135 dollars. I cancelled my card. Now I have Sam from phone number [protected] calling and harassing me. She refused to give her last name or employee ID number. When I asked for her supervisor, she cursed at me and hung up. I called back several times with no success.

Nov 28, 2020

YouFit Health Clubs — Cancellation during covid

My daughter and I had a membership with Youfit which I understood was a month to month contract which meant...

Oct 29, 2020

YouFit Health Clubs — Terrible management, got yelled at by [censored] manager, his name is john in the taft st location in hollywood flash.

Me and my girlfriend signed up together at taft street hollywood location, we went there for a month or maybe...

Oct 15, 2020

YouFit Health Clubs — Cancellation

My name is Christina Iturrizaga and # [protected] I went to youfit to cancel my account because they just...

Sep 10, 2020

YouFit Health Clubs — Poor management

I just came back from the Youfit Gym in Mesquite TX. On the way out the door the manager (China Francisco...

YouFit Health ClubsPoor service / scam

At the very beginning of the pandemic YOUFIT was closed. They didn't have anyone working to respond to any request in person, phone or email ... but this sure didn't stop them from charging everyone on a monthly basis! I had to cancel my card to stop them. What an inconvenience this caused me in many reasons.

After so many attempt to cancel, corporate office told me I need to pay the month of July and the cancellation fee. Monica in the corporate office wouldn't accept my cancelation if I do not pay them the fee.

YouFit Health ClubsService fee and difficulty cancelling membership

I have been calling for months about cancelling my membership. I was informed that my account was frozen however, since the gym has been re-opened I have called to speak with the manager, who is conveniently in meetings (hull street road location). I called again last week and checked my account today and I was charged a monthly membership fee. I was also charged the yearly fee as well. Now, I am being told, that I have to go into the gym after all of this time and me calling and leaving numerous messages to cancel and that the payment they took for july might not be created even though they have documentation of me calling to cancel and request not being charged. The manager at this location to date, has not called me back. I had to go to another facility location to sign the cancellation documentation which they could have informed me last month to come in and do.

Jun 29, 2020

YouFit Health Clubs — Unauthorized charges

I called YOUFIT last month to cancel my account. Location camelback 9675 W. Camel back Rd. Maryvale Phoenix...

Jun 16, 2020

YouFit Health Clubs — Over charge and charge for services I did not get

This club is a disaster and totally trying to retain monies for services I did not get. Needless to say that...

YouFit Health ClubsCharging while clubs are closed

You fit continues to charge members even though clubs are closed. After investigating found this to be a national problem. I am not an attorney but this sounds nefarious to say the least. I've contacted the State of Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to sort this out. I only did this after numerous E mails and internet complaint. Only response received was from a Terri T. who describes herself as a business manager, the Kelley Anne Conway of Youfit.

• Di
              Divya Diver Jun 16, 2020

Yes, they double charged me in feb for $42.79 and $52.49, in addition to $432 for personal training I did not get. no I dont want future credit as I do not know when it will be safe to work out. I want my monies refunded by this crooked organization. cutomer service sent me emails that I was not charged and corporate told my bank that they will not refund me.. the gym was closed to the virus, its not that I did not come.. what a horrible business practice to sponge money from people when you were closed. I have contacted bbb and channel 7 news in miami.. very bad business and crooks who are trying to sponge last dollar

• Di
              Divya Diver Jun 16, 2020

I am so sick of this club that they are sponges for money.. the gym closed due to virus.. they charge me $527.28 in feb. for march. first I was double billed, for $42.79 and $52.49 in feb!!! for march!!! double billed. I was also charged $432 for personal training that I did not get. I don't want credit because at this point, I don't know when gym will open due to virus and now I don't even want membership since I found out that they are thieves. I am calling channel 7 news, help me howard, in south florida because I know other people who are having the same issue. they are holding on to my money for services I did not get.. shame on you you fit!!! what a disgrace and a scam.. return my money for services I did not get and how dare you double charge me.

YouFit Health ClubsAnnual fee

I became member last year and I was never informed that I would automatically be charged $ 42.00 every year for annual fee without my consent . I thought I would be advised before any withdraws from my account and was surprised when I saw the annual fee withdrawn from my account. I spoke with the receptionist and he said he couldn't do anything about it. He also said that if I want to leave the club membership I have to fill a form and pay $10.00. It's not fair I pay annual fee and pay more for leaving my membership. I want to join another company instead of Youfit because I disagree about paying annual fee.

Sep 07, 2019

YouFit Health Clubs — Failure to notify me of 10day cancellation on 8/29/19 during call & 9/07/19 your african girl whom was rudely laughing at me been rude.

On Thursday August 29th around 1:30pm to cancel my membership due to move to a different City. A gentleman...

Sep 05, 2019

You Fit at Oxbridge Square, Hull Street, VA. — The lady working the front check in, glasses, reddish hair

I inquired about a job opening I saw on indeed, just ask if they were still looking for someone, her comment...

YouFit Health ClubsMembership cancellation

I called my local YouFit to cancel my membership ([protected]) and was given the company process and procedure. I was disappointed to learn that I will still be charged on July 9, 2019 for my monthly membership of $21.99. Nowhere in the contract (agreement) does it state that you must cancel the membership within a specified window of time to not be billed or I would've cancelled sooner. If you take a look into my account you can see I haven't been to the gym in several months. If I am paying a cancellation fee then I am expecting to not be billed in July. Derrick at my local youfit tried to assist but also could not find where this information could be found. I am headed to the club to cancel my membership today and would like some feedback on this. I can be reached via email [protected]@gmail.com or via phone [protected]. Thank you.

Jun 14, 2019

You Fit Gym — Membership

I had 4 memberships for myself and family members. Since 3 of us were not using it, I requested to cancel...

Apr 29, 2019

YouFit Health Clubs — Cardio machines out of order

My name is Linda Hill. I worked for Youfit Health Club on Shelby Drive for a few years. I was proud to be a...

Apr 26, 2019

YouFit Health Clubs — Membership fee

I asked front dest to upgrade my membership only for last summer in 5/15/19. They made note said member will...

YouFit Health Clubs — Location not being open or cannot contact anyone with youfit

I am a member with YouFit in Richmond Virginia, location Chippenham and Powhite, I have been a member for a...

YouFit Health Clubs — Management

My fiance and I are members at youfit in the mesquite location. My fiance deployed in March and we were not...