Pizza Hut South Woodford / manager and pizza ordered

1 woodford high roadsouth woodford, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0208 532 9077

ordered a pizza at 10.15pm, recently last 3 times in 2 week been messing up my order.
anyway got trainee indian guy on shouting down the line like vhat, vich address, ok, voot number, 1 then disappearing for 3 minutes, anyway 10 min yes 10 mins of this asked to speak to manager a mr Owais, came on the line, gave him a piece of my mind apologised said sorry, told him my partner was a food critic and works for a well known publicist, taking all this down delivers my pizza 11.20pm, and the pizza crushed to bits said he will be delivering another still waiting 11.40pm.

Total disreagard for customer service and advised o my goodnesss just delivered second one at 11.55 and gues what its everywhere, the delivery drivers fault, went mad on the phone got full refund or i would have gone down there and stuffed the pizza up his ###...cheeky cowboys

DO NOT GO TO SOUTH WOODFORD PIZZA HUT

Pizza Hut South Woodford

Ja

Comments

• Sk
      4th of May, 2018

It's a shamethe service has gone downhill, i have grown up ordering from this hut and had no problems, now it's a different story! The pizza's take soo long to arrive eventhough i pre-order online atleast a few hours in advance, have had to complain on several occasions on the quality of pizza..., not only does it arrive late but its also undercooked? Also, missing items? I kept coming back to order from this hut as I thought they could only improve but I was wrong. This hut is poorly organised, do they even understand english at all!? Don't bother spending your hard earned money here, only way I can see improvement is either get rid of the current staff and hire those with a real passion for food and service otherwise just close down!