Pizza Hut / service

1 Kluangmall, Malaysia Review updated:

I want to make a complaint regarding services provided in pizza hut kluang mall.
There are different tables provided n still empty but however as soon as i arrive n want to reserve for 10 people, they claim they cant arrange the tables cause it will cause discomfort. N they ask me to wait for minutes. Howver when i asked how many minutes shall i wait for, they say they dont know. Cant they estimate the time? Im so dissapointed. It seems like they dont even welcome their customer. Do take action.

Sy
Jul 14, 2018

Comments

• Lu
      15th of Jul, 2018

I had a 50% off on pizza coupon for being a member. I went to my email and ordered. I ask the girl at window why my coupon wasn't taken off the price of my order. All she said we are trying to fix our online problems. Handed me my pizza and shut the window. She said you paid on line so nothing we can do now. The first two times I ordered pizza online they messed up my order and I didn't complain but I'm thinking of not using online ordering anymore. To many times I get home dissatisfied. This is at the Syracuse Indiana Pizza Hut. I'm only complaining today because they keep messing up orders from online and not trying to make it right.