Pizza Hut / reheat old pizza was sold as 'fresh hot'
I recently ordered 2 large Veg Pizzas with following details:
Order No: 3181020210019001181011645
Placed on October 20 at 7:00 PM
Large Thin 'N Crispy - 2
Store: 2695 El Camino Real #011645, Santa Clara CA 95051
I have picked pizzas from given store. At home, I can clearly see the old cheese and vegetables on Pizza. Possibly Pizzas were made early morning (old previous day), and just reheat to deliver.
It was a horrible experience to eat such pizza. We believe that company should told customer when Pizza was backed. Customer assumes that Pizzahut is delivering fresh Pizza as advertised.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery