Pizza Hut Pizza Mia Pizza / toppings limited!

1 Hwy 95Bullhead City, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 928 763-8100

Pizza Hut has always been our favorite. I tried to place my order on line it stated carry out only so I called in my order for delivery. I ordered 3 Pizza Mia Pizza's and boneless honey BBQ chicken. The chicken was great, the pizza was okay, but very few toppings. We order 3 pizza's 1 with onions (maybe 2 small pieces on the whole pizza) The 2nd was green pepper the same as the onion the 3rd was Italian sausage that one was exceptable. Since I believe the above is a new item I figured feedback is important in any business.

The old saying "you get what you pay for" I'd rather pay more.

Thank you for your time.
Rho Jenkins.

Comments

• Ge
      31st of Jan, 2008

We also ordered three Pizza Mias and I wished I had just gone to the store and bought three 99 cent frozen Totiono's! It was HORRIBLE!!!!! No toppings and paper pulp crust! NEVER buy these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30th of Jun, 2016

We went to the Bullhead City, AZ Pizza Hut. Brycen came over and greeted us, she said she would be back. knowing that we were having a hard time making up our minds she could have come over and offered to tell us about the specials, , like the box special. She didn't. So now we wait, I decided I would go and checked out the salad bar. the salad was turning brown so I proceeded back to my table. I decided that for a small plate ($3) would not be worth it. It was Freezing cold inside, we decided to take our food home. Now on arriving home we found our food to not be fully cooked. the crust was NOT brown But Still raw(doughy) the mozzarella tasted like it was generic.. I am thinking that we will NOT tell people about PIZZA HUT
    I also think they have made the LARGE PIZZA into the size of a MEDIUM size so I will tell all to go else where. I thought BRYCEN could have Done BETTER -5