Pizza Hut Malaysia / rude
On Jun 2nd 2013 at 6.15pm, I place an order to Pizza Hut Malaysia. I can say that I am a loyal customer. I had never made any complaints against Pizza Hut Malaysia before even though they sometimes send those Pizza half an hour late than promise. It is understandable and acceptable, but to be treated rudely by the person answering the phone is something unacceptable. If you do not like the job then quit Liones (name provided by the operator), don't tarnish the name of the Pizza Hut by being one bad apple.
Or maybe Pizza Hut Malaysia thought that they are a big company and customer service is something unnecessary and maybe I should bring my order to Domino Pizza. If that the case then okay. Adios Pizza Hut Malaysia. Please check the recorded conversation for proof, I have stated clearly the time, date and the name of the operator who answered the phone. I thought the operator should have pleasant personality as one of the job requirement?
More Pizza Hut Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - delivery that was never delivered
- Pizza Hut - delivery 
- Pizza Hut - service fee charge
- Pizza Hut - rude employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery I just ordered