Pizza Hut Malaysia / rude

1 Malaysia Review updated:

On Jun 2nd 2013 at 6.15pm, I place an order to Pizza Hut Malaysia. I can say that I am a loyal customer. I had never made any complaints against Pizza Hut Malaysia before even though they sometimes send those Pizza half an hour late than promise. It is understandable and acceptable, but to be treated rudely by the person answering the phone is something unacceptable. If you do not like the job then quit Liones (name provided by the operator), don't tarnish the name of the Pizza Hut by being one bad apple.
Or maybe Pizza Hut Malaysia thought that they are a big company and customer service is something unnecessary and maybe I should bring my order to Domino Pizza. If that the case then okay. Adios Pizza Hut Malaysia. Please check the recorded conversation for proof, I have stated clearly the time, date and the name of the operator who answered the phone. I thought the operator should have pleasant personality as one of the job requirement?

Mn
Jun 2, 2013

Comments

• Ei
      2nd of Jun, 2013

Parents Petition To Have Copeland Elementary School's Principal Replaced: Augusta, GA -

Some Parents at Copeland Elementary School say Principal Kimberly Davis has lost control of the school, and they've signed a petition demanding that she be replaced.

Civil Rights Leader & Church Pastor: Dr. Frank Beckles, Jr., says his son's was attacked by another student, and Principal Davis failed to do anything about it. So, he took his issues up with the Richmond County Board of Education.

"I spoke with Mrs. Mizorah Ash, who assured me that everything would be taken care of and, of course, it wasn't, " Dr. Beckles says.

Another parent, EIiesha McClendon, "The way she talked to, also spoke out against the principal at Copeland Elementary School. She says Davis sent her child home from school, without a write-up, in the car of a faculty member. The outraged mother took the issue straight to the principal.

me was like I was a two-year-old child, " McClendon says.

Like Dr. Beckles, McClendon says she then turned to the Richmond County Board of Education, speaking with Deputy Superintendent Tim Spivey, but that appears to be as far as her complaint went.

Richmond County Schools Superintendent Dr. Frank Roberson says this is the first he's heard of these accusations, but that he intends to resolve them. "If there are any issues, I would encourage any credible parent to bring them to my attention. My door is open."

Some teachers also appear to be concerned about how discipline is handled in Richmond County.

A Craigslist posting by someone claiming to be a teacher: The post accuses the Board of Education of being "clueless" and not telling the truth.

The Board of Education is also dealing with several lawsuits. Still, the Superintendent says things are under control. "Dr. Roberson, is there a problem in Richmond County schools?" we asked. "There's not a problem in Richmond County Schools, " he answered.

Dr. Roberson says he's currently looking into who's behind the Craiglist rant. He also says he cannot speak on the lawsuits because they are still being investigated.

We will continue to follow this story and bring you the latest information as it becomes available.