Pizza Hut / never received order

Pizza Hut
Phone: 808-239-2211
On february 14, 2009, I organized a pizza party for my 3 year old's birthday. At 11:25 am, I telephoned pizza hut [protected]) and placed an order for 2 large new york pizza's, to be cut in smaller slices. At 12:30pm, I telephoned again, and asked where the pizza was. At 12:45pm, I telephoned again and asked where the pizza was. At 1:00pm, I telephoned again saying that there was still no pizza at the party. At this point, I was very upset. I had 15 children and 8 adults who were all very hungry. I finally had to take out frozen hot dogs which I cut in half to serve my guests. I received no phone call from the driver or the pizza hut manager from the temple valley store. Now, to add insult to injury, my credit was charged twice for pizza I never received. My daughters party was ruined! This whole experience was completely embarrassing and humiliating! We are now anticipating a law suit against this store.

N  16th of Feb, 2009 by
I'd have to say that a LAWSUIT is pretty childish of you.
Yes, you did not receive your order, but there are so many other steps to take before jumping on "BOO HOO POOR ME" train.

I am sorry that this happened to you.
But guess what?
your child's party isn't the end of the world.
N  17th of Feb, 2009 by
Dear Immortalbelovedo,

A lawsuit would be childish if the Manager of Pizza Hut were cooperative. As of today, he has refused to refund my credit card for Pizza I never received, and additional pizza that I did not order. Maybe it is in your nature to "Lay Down and let the Villiagers PILLAGE YOU!" However, it is not in my nature, and if they do not refund my credit card, you can bet your bottom dollar that they will see me in court! Then, they will pay for more than just a refund to my card... They will pay for court fees, and sheriff fees for serving them, loss of work...

I do not take pleasure in pursuing ignorant wrong-doers. There does come a point when you have to take a STAND. Unfortunately, lawsuits do become imperative when situations like the above are not resolved, and companies like PIZZA HUT don't do the right thing.

My Daughter suffered no set backs... she had a fun time, as did her friends. It's not the end of the world for her or myself. It never was!

$40 Bucks might not seem like a lot to a wealthy person like yourself, but it's a lot to me!

Surely, if the above incident had happened to you, we would be listening to a much different TUNE!
N  27th of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I know this is old but I have to place some common sense.

First, I had a bad experience with pizza hut tonight, did a google search and got this, I am no employee or have never worked for them. My bad experience was over cook pizza that burnt the cheese and toppings and the cheese was hard, not stringy and it didn't move around. To give you an idea, the cheese was hard like leftover cold pizza, pepperoni and other toppings were burnt. I called just to complain and give feedback because they recently decided to do $10 anytime pizza to compete with papa johns and dominos lower prices. I think all the pizza places are cutting corners again, even my favorite local ones (I usually eat local, but sometimes it's too expensive). Anyway, He offered me a $18 credit, I figured a credit would be offered (usually places do this to appease the customer), I turned it down because I don't think I will be placing another order especially when I had frozen pizza's better than what I ate tonight. They apologized but still gave me the credit for a future order. Anyway wanted to tell that store to avoid being called a shill or w/e.

I have to say, I don't really believe this. You ordered 2 large pizzas for 15 kids and 8 adults? That isn't nearly enough to feed all of them. Plus you made the order on the spot, in this case it would of been better to make a future order so everything was ready when you expect it. You don't need to sue the store, just dispute it with your bank, simple as that. Court wouldn't help you because there isn't any proof they did or didn't deliver the pizza, witnesses would help your case. You figure the kids will have 2 slices or even more (kids love to take 2-3 bites then grab another piece), adults 4 of your slices or even more (remember the slices are cut smaller). You would likely need 6 pizzas for your party, not 2.

I think what really happened is you ordered 8 pizzas at 11:25 and expected them within the hour, which based on common sense, isn't possible during busy times.

Pizza Hut Logo Pizza Hut