Pizza Hut / poor service childrens party

1 Frome, England, Somerset, United Kingdom Review updated:

I booked a childrens make your own Pizza party for 12.00 on 18/02/10.
1.On arrival I was informed that there were only 3 waitresses on duty for the busy buffet lunchtime period, I was expecting one just for our party as there were 10 children.
2.Passing trade customers were seated and eating before a waitress came to tell me she would take our order shortly.
3. I was informed at this point that they were not expecting a make your own party as they are not booked on buffet service days.
4. The waitress said she would try to get it sorted and eventually arrived with the necessary items.
5. At 13.15 the children actually began to eat - the party was due to end at 13.30.
6. Further time was wasted when the ice cream machine ran out.
7.By 14.00 the parents were sick of waiting for their children to finish and some chose to leave before the birthday cake arrived.
8. I went and asked if I could have the cake to cut myself and was told that it was on its way.
9. 10 minutes later we were still waiting.
10.On paying I commented that a lot of parents had got fed up and left early and was told that the party had been booked by a manager from another store.

DISGUSTING!

Comments

• Ni
      18th of Jul, 2015

I would like to know why pizza hut has decided to take the bbq chicken off the menu. We visit pizza hut very regularly and as a family of 4 it is a treat. Last Sunday we went and were told that the chicken is not on the menu anymore. My 8 year old does not eat pizza but loves being their and has the chicken. It always seemed popular so I wanted to know why it has been withdrawn as we wont be visiting again.