Pizza Hut / filthy conditions in restaurant.
I stopped in to the pizza hut location in Galloway New Jersey for lunch on [protected]. I sat down at a table that was very dirty, the waiter didn't even wipe it down. There were "chunks" of food on the floor next to my table, in fact the food on the floor wasn't just next to my table it was on the entire floor in the entire restaurant. There were only three other customers in the restaurant sitting at one table besides myself. There was no excuse why that floor and tables could not have been cleaned since it wasn't busy. Don't get me wrong, I love pizza hut but this had to be brought to someones attention.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - delivery that was never delivered
- Pizza Hut - delivery 
- Pizza Hut - service fee charge
- Pizza Hut - rude employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery I just ordered