Pizza Hut Delivery / undercooked pizza
We ordered two large pizzas for the Family, once they were delivered the kids got straight on to it, however on eating a slice myself I found that both the pizzas were undercooked so got straight on to the phone and called pizza hut in question, the first thing they asked is how many slices you have eaten, we said around 3 slices, and the manager said we can only replace 1 pizza.
Its absolutely ridiculous that, they have audacity to replace 1 pizza when they were undercooked, have complaind to pizza hut but still no reply.
If you are in east london and ordering pizza for delivery avoid Pizza hut barking at all cost.
The service is pathetic
The food is awful
and the staff will probably acuse you that you are at fault not them...
More Pizza Hut Delivery Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - Customer service
- Pizza Hut - Coupon failure/uncaring mgmnt
- Pizza Hut - overcooked pizza
- Pizza Hut - a slip and fall
- Pizza Hut - my order