Pizza Hut - Cairo Egypt / customer service

2-5 Egypt Review updated:

I made online order from Otlob.com from pizza hut, the order number is 3535339

-The order arrived Late 2 hrs ( ordered 1:43 pm arrived 3:56 pm)
- Routed to wrong adress.
-Delivery boy giving me missed calls from his mob to call him
- Abbass el akad restaurant manager lied to as not to cancel the order, he advised that the order is 2 mins away while the order was still not out of the restaurant.

This should not be the level of custome service Americana company presents.

Comments

• Kh
      3rd of Dec, 2009

This is the worst servive i ever witnessed...I love Pizza hut but I WILL NEVER order it again.

Pizza is 2.30 hours late and i called 6 times and they said order is on its way and what is shocking is that everytime they tell me the restaurant manger will call me but never called.

After 2:30 hours and threatening for 15 minutes to take this higher up, someone called me from Pizza Hut Maadi to tell me order will be further delayed for 20 or 30 minutes !! I don't know what is more shocking a pizza delayed for 3 hours or the lies i heard in 6 calls.

I have cancelled the order and will never order Pizza Hut again.

I need someone from Americana to contact me.., Mobile: 012 7460 778, Name: Basil Khattab

• Da
      11th of Oct, 2010

As we complain when we experience somekind of a bad service, we should appreciate it when we get the good and respected one too..

Today I am sending a very special thanks to Mr. Hassan El-Sayed the delivery Manger of Safeer area, Misr Al-Gadeeda for his well respected and positive attitude toward solving my problem in a very fast act ..

I know that he was the third manager that I talked with during the last month and none of them cared enough to do anything counting that I will let it go and or forget all about it..

I am sorry to say that we don't treat the custmers here in Egypt with the needed respect and well appreciations as it shows in the western and American side ..We need to teach everyone specially those who leads in dealing with puplic (mangers and supervisors) on how to do it their best, otherwise they will have no good business to run in our country anymore..So, I wish to see so many like you Mr.Hassan everywhere and not only at Pizza Hust. Really wish you best of luck and many, many thanks again..

Sincerly,

D.Ali

• Ah
      4th of Jan, 2016

This is how I deliver my order (attached pic)
    And simply the manger called me to tell me that he sorry for that!!!
    Where is the customer care???
    Where is the quality control???
    I'll never ever gona make order again from pizza hut

• Na
      7th of Jan, 2016

I was in Golf city mall in el Obour, i ordered pizza small, was the smallest pizza i have ever seen and when i spoke to two of their staff they were extremely rude and its taste was very bad!!!

•   8th of Jan, 2016

This is the worst service i ever witnessed...I love Pizza hut but I WILL NEVER order it again.

Pizza is 2. hours late and i called 5 times and they said order is on its way and what is shocking is that every time they tell me the restaurant manger will call me but never called.
    And when it finally arrived it was sooo cold
    You are a shame to Americana's Name

• Sw
      11th of Dec, 2016

i ordered from pizza hut suncity mall branch in cairo egypt, it was M.Stuffed crust and the cashier told me if i want sausages and she didn't informed me that this will be by extra charge!! i thought it will be instead of the cheese more over i paid for 1 pizza only 100 le and the top ingredients are rarely to find more over the pizza was so hard to eat above all that the sausages was full of water !!, im shocked about this branch as i know pizza hut so well and im so upset please check the receipt and pic attached .

• Mo
      12th of May, 2018

I got a meal on monday 7 May 2018 from pizza hut festival city cairo and after few hours I was taken to hospital with acute food poisoning and I in emergency unit for two days under complete medical supervision.I was fasting that day and this meal was my breakfast.Apart from hospital cost who will compensate for my body injury and suffer and missing my job expected to be more than one week. moataz mohye el din police academy new cairo mobile 01061741919

• Mo
      12th of May, 2018

THIS COMPANY DO NOT CARE FOR HEALTH OF PERSONS .not clean not honest and must be punished and pay for the hurt of people health

• Ne
      16th of Jun, 2018

انا رحت بتزا هات فرع عمر بن الخطاب مصر الجديدة و طلبت سلاطة تيك اوي البنت قالتلي 40 ج و لما رجعت البيت لقيت السلاطة ب 35 ج بس بالاضافة انني
    سالتها هل فيه مقاسات طلعت علبة صغيرة و قالتلي دي ب 35 ج و لما ادتها الفلوس رجعتلي الباقي و خمسة جنيه مقطوعة و سابت الكونتر و راحت مع زمايلها و لما قلتلها بدليهالي قالتلي لما تاخدي السلطة ووقفت مستنية فندهت علي زملها و طلع من جيبه و ادتني الخمسة جنيه و بعدين فتحت الكاشير و قالتله تعالي خد الخمسه جنيه بتاعتك و ما ادتنيش رسيت الكلام ده حصل يوم 16 يونيه 2018 الساعة 3 م .