Pizza Hut / horrible service!
It was my very first time having Pizza hut, and I can whole-heartedly say I was VERY disappointed. I tried to call the local Pizza Hut twice and I came with no response what so ever - so I decided on plan B. I ordered online and it seemed simple enough, the system told me my order would arrive in about 30 minutes, and I was content to here so.
Twas not so...
One hour later I get a call from an employee asking "Did you place an order online?" I calmly said yes, in response he asked me how long ago - obviously, an hour ago. After I told him (still nicely at that point) that it had been an approximate hour he immediately hung up. I was starting to get a wee bit pissed off...
About twenty minutes later a guy finally comes up with the pizza, as soon as I hand him my credit card he rejects it strait off. "We don't take credit cards." He says rudely. I told him that it said on the Pizza Hut website that they DO take credit cards. He looks at me with a "how-annoying" expression and says "I'll call my manager and see what he thinks about this."
That was the final straw.
I took the pizza and slammed the door shut. Instead of half-price, I was giving my self full price off.
The Pizza hut in the Leesburg area was simply horrible.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - delivery that was never delivered
- Pizza Hut - delivery 
- Pizza Hut - service fee charge
- Pizza Hut - rude employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery I just ordered