Pizza Hut / terrible customer service and delivery

1 carlyle plazaBelleville, IL, United States Review updated:

We ordered pizza Sunday May 15th @ 5:oopm The $19.99 special. One pizza they delivered was the wrong toppings. We called and asked that they just refund us for the one pizza. We asked when the delivery girl went out that she would just drop the money by. It was to late for us to eat another pizza. The young man who answered the phone was confused so we asked for the manager. A young lady came on the line and just kept insisting that we would have to come be right away to get our money back. We asked for corporates phone number and she hung up on us. We called back and got corporates phone number. We stayed on the line from 7:00pm to 7:45pm with just no response. We then emailed corporate and today is Thursday the 19th with no response. We gave our home number.

It's disappointing because we have ordered many times, gone there with a crowd, had our children's parties and we are treated like this.

Comments

• He
      10th of Oct, 2008

Yeah, I had somewhat the same thing happen but they offered me a $10 coupon. I thought that was great until I tried to use and I was told that the coupon could not be applied to any of the pizza deals & only the full priced menu items! So when you get the full price w/ the coupon it's like only $1-2 cheaper than the deal price! I e-mailed pizzahut.com w/ a complaint about this twice & no response. At least Papa John's gives you a free pizza!