Philippine Airlines / cancelled flight
A group of 5 friends travelled to Puerto Princessa from Mla on feb 23-26. The flight going was without problems but unfortunately, the flight coming back on the 26th was initially delayed and eventually cancelled. Passengers were DISGUSTED. You know why? PAL left us with no accommodation as well as without food. We were told that arrangements were made with airport secuirity that we can stay there but when the last plane left, we were advised that no one can stay overnight in the airport. How can you do that. Isn't there a law that airlines should do what it can to help their stranded passengers? Please explain.
The only reasonI am posting late is because i have no internet. I will make sure that tourism department will be notified of this nit to say all my fb friends. PLEASE MAKE THE NECESSARY AMENDS AND REIMBURSE ALL OUR EXPENSES ESPECIALLY THOSE PEOPLE THAT LOST A LOT OF MONEY FROM MISSING THEIR FLIGHTS.
More Philippine Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine Airlines - request of refund disregarded 
- Philippine Airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine Airlines - no refund 
- Philippine Airlines - double charge 
- Philippine Airlines (PAL) - lost & found 
- Philippine Airlines - baggage mishandling
- Philippine Airlines - delayed flight
- Philippine Airlines - request for electronic copy of boarding pass
- Philippine Airlines - credit card charged but not ticket issued
- Philippine Airlines - ineffective ticketing personnels