Philippine Airlinesfraud and cheating!

J

I booked two tickets with PAL well in advance of my trip to Manila. Three weeks before my flight I was contacted and told that they are no longer going to be operating out of my location. I was told that I should receive my refund in a month. This was very frustrating as I had to book two more tickets with another airline with short notice and even less funds. I am not a rich person. Paying for a total of four tickets because of someone else's poor planning is very frustrating. Also, my refund was credited to my account three (3!) months later!

Very poor service!

• Updated by Robert Lootian · Feb 07, 2020

During my check in for flight PR 1809 on Feb 04, 2020. I would like to direct your office attention to a certain 'Mr. J M Amparatmo' for being insensitive & not well versed with his work. I check in as baggage 2 styro box weighing about 12 kls. He told me to pay for the excess of about 2 kls which he would not give me some leeway. When I told him I would hand carry the small styro box, he said go ahead, which I know is not allowed inside the airplane. It too the girl in the other check in counter beside him to remind him that it is not allowable to take styro box inside airplane.

Please put persons with compassion on check in counter.

• Ro
    Robert Lootian Feb 13, 2020

I am complaining the snack serve to me on PR 2818 on Feb 02, 2020 and PR 1809 on Feb 04, 2020 with expiration date on Feb 26, 2020 & Feb 15, 2020 respectively. Snack serve to passenger is not improving instead its getting worse.

• Al
    alexander arboleda Dec 05, 2019

This person has stolen more than a thousand dollars from me... I would'nt recommend you allowing him to graduate since he has a criminal mind... I have documents to support my claim, he is also sending me obscene photographs of himself on my cellphone which I really feel uncomfortable about. Please look into this... Thank you

Andreagabriel Nov 19, 2019

My daughter left her blanket where she seated ( economy 64C) PR116 PAL, just wondering how can we claim it ? She couldn't sleep without that blanket. It's a an old one dirty white with broken sides, please let me know how and where to find.

Email: [email protected]
    Number [protected]/[protected]

• Ro
    Rowena fe Oct 20, 2019

My husband left a paper bag of perfume last oct12 flight from Singapore to Manila he unintentionally left the bag Becouse he transfer his seat as the one next to him won't fit so he wasn't ask to transfer. Please help us how to take it back. ThanksLost: 2pcs of Perfume paper bag.

Flight no: PR 512 arrived 11:23 pm of oct 12

• Ka
    Karen1015 Oct 07, 2019

Very poor customer service.Call to booking lines from US to Phils is dropped..No voice recording advising why calls are not received.I called about 20 times and got dropped each time.

chrislanxl Sep 02, 2019

hope you will fixed this problem

• Ra
    Rachellebb Jul 06, 2019

We left my daughter's mini ipad (Black case)at her seat 71D
    FLIGHT PR 468 June 30, 2019
    Please contact me with my number [protected]
    We just noticed that we left her iPad in the plane as soon we get back at home last night,
    I hope we can get it back

• Ot
    OtilPen Jun 26, 2019

Good Day,

I am Mr. Joselito Penaflor,
    Confirmation # MOOMOP with ticket# [protected]
    Fligth detail: RUH-MNL, MNL-RUH
    SEAT 46G - 46H
    I pay seat reservation for each 40sr from online booking.

But my boarding seat give to me #76G, almost in the last row.

See attached boarding pass & ticket copy:

• Di
    DimiSammyBear May 06, 2019

Hi
    I left London Heathrow last 27/4/19 with Philippine airline flight PR 721. I arrived in Manila Philippines today and my baggage was lost. Was this lost in London?
    My baggage tag is PR795188
    I have completed the lost baggage forms with the baggage tracking with the airline.
    But no news so far!
    Ada
    Ada Ballesfin

• Pe
    Pedrito mendoza Apr 30, 2019

I was downgraded by the front desk ticketing clerk at busuanga Airport. I booked premium economy and reserved a 2A seat. The desk officer accepted my 18kg baggage so I presumed I was assigned my reserved seat. I did not bother to look at my boarding pass trusting the desk office only to find out later that I was seated on 9D.

Maria Louisa Josephine gayapa Mar 03, 2019

I may left my mobile phone at the seat pocket of PR 732 flight from Phils to Bangkok, Feb 22, 2019. I was seated at 47H

My mobile phone is a Samsung J7 with a dark blue casing.

If found please email me at [email protected]

• Di
    Dianne Divine Dullano-Labajo Nov 11, 2018

hi. my niece phone was left inside the plane. Boarded last Saturday from Manila to Davao around 9pm flight. seat number either 46J or 46h. Phone model is Myphone. most likely left on the seat pocket. how can we claim of item is still recoverable?

• Be
    BenjieBB Nov 04, 2018

Hi PAL i forgot my IPAD pro in fligh PR 512 from Singapore last October 26, 2018. My seat number is 51K hope you can retrieve and inform me where i can get it. My number [protected] my email [email protected]

• Jh
    Jhovie Oct 02, 2018

is it possible to change the flight timing from POM to MNL to its previous timing ? coz most us who work in a mining company who depart monthly can catch the early flight, so we have to wait 9 hours to get air nuigini flight .

• Al
    Aleenah10 Sep 18, 2018

I'm complaining a check in crew name Sheila from Philippines airlines she's rude. I hope next time they will treat their costumer right!!

• To
    TorkyBarcnas LonBarcenas Aug 15, 2018

I just arrived from my trip, Cebu to Manila when I found out that my watch(Lavian) was lost. My flight number is PR 5778 seat number 7B but I was seated to 7-E because we exchange our seats with my son Vaughn Kristoff. I appreciate if Pal can locate it because that watch had sentimental value. This is Juvelon Barcenas and my Cp # is [protected]

• Le
    Leinora Aug 14, 2018

Hi i left my glasses on pr507 seat no 33c

• Go
    GO Cebu Pacific Dec 23, 2012

Last year we bought a one way from Europe to Singapore. Spend the weekend in Singapore and left for our final destination in N.Philippines (we had to buy a show ticket for our return flight, but we knew that in advance). We bought the cheapest open ticket ofcourse, for later to get it changed or refunded.
    We spend our vacation in philippines and started to look for a way to get back home about a month later.
    We decided to spend a week in Thailand underway back and I started to book tickets online.
    First flight was attempted booked, at a decent cost, but unfortunately PAL website broke down.
    This happened 3 times in a row and every time the ticket got more and more expensive. I ended up trying to book in on the phone - twice.. Finally the only ticket I could get was a first class at enormous cost. This all happend over half a day, about 4 days in advance.
    We ended up booking with Cebu pacific instead.
    Now we are again going to visit Philippines. This time we just wanted a straight back and forth ticket w no weekends etc underway.
    Searching goes fine (one of the cheap seat websites), and I try to book.
    Sorry - the ticket you have requested has just been sold to another person.
    This happens three times - turns out it is again PAL who is playing tricks with us.
    We booked the ticket to manila and bought the onward ticket via Cebu Pacific.

BTW - the show ticket we got refunded. But OMG this was a fuss, first in the ticket office in Manila airport - 3 hrs waiting time, then she needed a paper copy of the outgoing ticket we had bought instead (was PAL but became CP), but there was no printer anywhere in the airport. Finally after arguing quite a bit, she agreed that I could email it to her, which I did via my Smart mobile broadband I had to load first... We had to call them after a month asking about our refund, it came - after total 3 months.
    Screw PAL - go Cebu Pacific.

• St
    Stephen Mar 24, 2009

PAL SUCKS!!! They billed me a cancelled flight and worst is they even have requested to pay a cancellation flight so cancellation fee plus flight charge was robbed on me... I wrote a blog to express my anger to them.. check-it out below..