Philippine Airlines Logo

Philippine Airlines

Having problems with Philippine Airlines?

+63 27 775 932 (Philippines)
+1 800 435 9725 (USA and Canada)
+61 130 088 7822 (Australia)
+63 437 798 988 (Batangas)
+63 746 618 898 (Benguet)
+63 449 198 800 (Bulacan)
+63 726 878 098 (La Union, San Fernando)
+63 449 607 888 (Nueva Ecija)
+63 454 096 888 (Pampanga)
+63 756 337 888 (Pangasinan)
+63 344 586 888 (Bacolod)
+63 355 329 888 (Dumaguete)
+63 538 329 878 (Tacloban)
+63 888 648 788 (Cagayan de Oro)
+63 645 218 078 (Cotabato)
+63 659 188 888 (Dipolog)
+63 838 879 888 (General Santos)
+63 629 579 888 (Zamboanga)
PO Box 1344
Makati
Philippines

Complaints & Reviews

refund

Joel dayao
Flight mnl-sgn, sgn-mnl
Ticket no. [protected]
Cancellation of my flight booking and getting my ticket payment refund

joel v. dayao Oct 18, 2013

why you dont have any response

• Er
    Erica Alpuerto Dec 19, 2013

We are requesting for refund, 2 round trip tickets reference # BFIMTN the passengers name are Jennifer Tan Alpuerto and Catherine Tan Alpuerto with the ticket no. 0792157737725 and 0792157737726 JED-MNL, MNL-JED. Dec 22, 2013 - Jan 05 2014. Sila po yung nag book online sa jeddah and he asked me to process it here in the philippines. Yung marerefund will be use for my enrollment. I earnestly request your kind approval of our refund request. One of your staff advised to email in this website. Hoping for your response.

josefina altamera Jul 01, 2014

cancelled trip due to medical reasons

josefina altamera Jul 01, 2014

Requesting for refund for passengers Josefina C. Altamera & Rudy D. Altamera bound for Davao-Manila June 28 & Manila-Davao June 30, 2014 per Booking reference# DOLVEC with ticket#0792160550530 issued on June 23, 2014- cancelled trip due to medical reason. Hoping for an immediate action.

JOSEFINA C. ALTAMERA Jul 09, 2014

Ticket refund for passengers: (spouses) josefina c. altamera & rudy d. altamera per details: Booking Reference#DOLVEC, ticket#0792160550530 date issued June23, 2014, June 28, 2014, flight#2812 Davao-Manila, June 30, 2014, flight#2813 Manila-Davao cancelled flight due to medical reasons. please email me at [email protected] or [email protected] for your reply.

• Ru
    Rudy D. Altamera Jul 16, 2014

TICKET REFUND FOR PASSENGERS RUDY D. ALTAMERA & JOSEFINA C. ALTAMERA CANCELLATION OF FLIGHT DUE TO MEDICAL REASONS PER FLIGHT DETAILS TICKET#0792160550530 ISSUED JUNE 23, 2014, JUNE 28, 2014 FROM DAVAO-MANILA W/ FLIGHT#2812 & JUNE 30, 2014 MANILA-DAVAO W/ FLIGHT#2813. PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR YOUR REPLY OR FEEDBACK PLS...PLS...PLS...at [email protected] or [email protected]

ticket refund

I would like to have a refund of an unused ticket, dated sept28, 2013, from vancouver, canada to manila, naia.. arrival sept30, 2013.. fare basis code:xlpr6mpv.. booking class: x... I purchased this eticket for my nephew, patrick arcilla.. I bought the ticket via metrobank visa card... my nephew decided to pursue his studies in canada, thus not using the ticket going back to the philippines.. I know there are penalties to be paid.. but im sure some amount can still be refunded. thank you.

joel v. dayao Oct 17, 2013

Goodday this is Joel V. Dayao i would like to cancel my flight MNL-SGN, SGN-MNL with ticket no. 0792158254136 ManilaHo Chiminh City Vietnam, , and i would like to get refund for my ticket payment.. please contact me.. cel no. 09983258370 and email add.. [email protected]

Julieta Bernales Manliguez Dec 16, 2013

Good day. This is a follow up of my request for refund of my Pal ticket # 2112472561246. Passenger name is Mrs. Julieta B. Manliguez destination is Tagbilaran - Manila ( round trip) flight date is October 15, 2013. I had sent a request last october 18, 2013 for refund of my payment due to the earthquake that strikes Bohol on the date of my flight.
    I am hoping for a consideration of my request, please contact me by my mobile number 09268093938 and email add [email protected]
    thank you.

Markus Meyer May 18, 2014

During October 2013 I wanted to fly from Manila to Dumaguete with Philippine Airlines. Upon check-in the lady there wanted to see the credit card which was used to pay my ticket. Since this was the credit card of my secretary I could not present this. Therefore Philippine Airlines forced me to pay for another ticket, which I did at the local office of Philippine Airlines right at the airport Manila. They promised me, that the will refund to the credit card of my secretary within a few days. Now it is May 2014 and no refund has been done. So I went to the office of PAL at Dumaguete City and I tried to contact the Refund Office of PAL by e-mail and phone. There nobody answers the phone and nobody replied to my e-mail. Since I saw in the internet PAL has scamed and victimized many passengers already. Therefore I warn everybody to fly with Philippine Airlines which is a bunch of shameful liars and Philippine Airlines is obviously a criminal institution. I will demand my refund now by use of a lawyer. If the planes of this airline is maintained the same way they do business, then better stay on the ground.
    Markus Meyer, Dumaguete City, Philippines

$400 over charge

I am trying to reschedule my flight and my ticket specifically says a $200 penalty fee but when I try to reschedule my flight the customer service says they have to upgrade my flight and have to charge me an additional $400 making my total charge $600. BUT the day I want to rebook for is the same price as my original ticket so when I tell them the price is the same, PAL customer service just says they don't have access to the internet price and have to raise my ticket the additional $400 to the higher fare...

If PAL, Philippine Airlines, is going state that there is a $200 penalty fee then they should honor that price if the changed date is available at the same price as the original ticket. But for them to force you into a higher fair simply because they don't enable you to change your flight on the internet is completely incompetent, dishonest, and bad business.

I will definitely be calling my credit card company to dispute the additional charges and possibly try to get a full refund.

And after this I don't know that I will use PAL again just to validate my concerns and not give them the privilege of getting my future business.

PAL is definitely the worst airline that I have ever dealt with on ticketing and customer service.

refund of $1,254.90 due to duplicate booking

Attention: Kron 4 News Complaint Dept.
The last card I could think of because BOFA Dispute Department doesn’t want to open a dispute charged in my behalf for reason that I bought a non-refundable ticket. Please, help me to get a refund of $1, 254.90 from Philippine Airlines I have two bookings under my name one is paid by me and the other one is paid by Mr. Anupam Awasthi, CEO of the company I’ve been working for 4 years.
I summarize for you the detail of my flight schedule and provided you as well some documentations that the charged on my Boss credit card was authorized by him.
Follow up are all the supporting documents that may help you to understand and to see a clear picture in my case.
1) copy of our business cards - Anupam ( who authorized his cc to pay my airfare ), Maral ( who booked my flight on March 7th) and myself.
2) copy of Mr. Anupam Awasthi’s credit card and driver license which I need to present to PAL employees to register my ticket in compliance to their policy because someone is paying for my ticket..
3) copy of my bookings referencing #CEVGMB
4) copy of e-mail communication with PAL employees
5) copy of excel sheet detailing the information of my flight schedule in a comparative format 6) copy of approved vacation
The documentions above will serve as a proof that my bookings was legitimate. Also, this will give
you enough confidence that the purpose of my trip are on a fixed period approved by my Boss.
I am truly believe that my case is exemption to the existing policy of PAL because it doesn't fit and if it doesn't fit you must open the case and dispute the charged on my behalf …I am screaming for help...but BOFA dispute dept shut the door for me and give me a heart breaking news that they cannot open a claim because the ticket is a non-refundable.
I am a resident of USA known as the Champion of Justice where people are treat fair and morally right. But where is justice if I PAL will forfeit my money. I strongly believe that you can beat the system of PAL with the proper chose of words you will convince them to refund the full amount immediately because that is the right thing to do as this should be treat a duplicate payment. If PAL forfeit my payment I am winding up paying my ticket a whooping $2, 682.44 ($1, 254.90+37.64+$1, 389.90).

Where is the justice that I break the law/policy here? Yes, the ticket I bought is a non-refundable? Did someone paid for my ticket? Yes, under Mr. Awasthi and under my Bofa cc, so PAL is receiving two payment
For the same person, right? The same time frame although different booking so on May 8th I will be
at SFO airport then how can I used the ticket I bought on May 9th if I am already at PAL airplane?
Do you think that there is justice in my case if PAL won't refunded $1, 254.90 + $37.64 charged by BOFA
as foreign transaction fees.
The refund total of $1, 292.54 will be my pocket money for my 7 days vacation as my siblings in the Philippines are all broke. I am hoping that you and I have the same conclusion that my case is a special one. Who will say NO to a free ticket to the Philippines, this is a form of incentives because I did not get a raise last year. I was working when he ordered Maral to booked me using his credit card and I am so afraid if I told him that I already paid my ticket so I keep quiet thinking that I can refund it without any problem but I was wrong PAL was so greedy this is our lifestyle in the Philippines you cannot get a refund for any item you bought there is no 30 days grace period I hate Philippines but I have siblings and friends over there. Please, help me I know they will listen if you get involve in my case. That said, you will make my vacation a happy one and I am grateful for that.
Amelia R. Gregorio
Cell#[protected]

• Am
    Amelia123 Mar 30, 2013

Refund of $1, 254.90 was received from PAL on 03/29/13. Please, remove my letter as I managed to get a refund.

passenger neglect

Dear Sir/Madam:

A pleasant day to everyone concerned. I have been your recent passenger this March 7, 2013 from Manila to Los Angeles via PR 102. I must say that it was one of the friendliest crew I have ridden from all of my travels. There was an unfortunate incident though while enroute this particular flight. I have passed out twice on the plane;I was seated at 67F. I wasn't feeling very well so I decided to get up to have a better blood circulation and as soon as I hit the aisle I immediately lost consciousness. I have no idea how long I was out but when I started to regain myself I started heading towards north of the plane where the closest restroom was located. Right before reaching it I passed out again and unfortunately no one was there to help me until I slowly regained consciousness again. It was the worst feeling to be alone and helpless in an unfamiliar surrounding. I was still able to return to my seat and slept. When I was feeling better I went and seek help to the first flight attendant I encountered. I told her of my mishap and she said that a passenger actually saw me and reported the incident to her. She made her documentations and said that she checked on me but I was asleep when she saw me. I asked that my wound on my face be cleaned because I felt that I had a facial abrasion and that it needed to be cleaned. I was afraid that it'll get infected. She said that they have nothing onboard to clean it but offered her own personal antibiotic to at least use on my wound. 3 more other flight attendants were going in and out of that little space where they took me but no one had the knowledge on how to treat the situation. In the meantime I was asked to just leave it alone like that and it will heal faster that way. The good thing though that they were all courteous but what about the first-aid that I was trying to seek? Even the head attendant didn't address my situation but instead kept offering me food since part of the reason I passed out was from lack of sleep and maybe from not enough intake of food. My dad had just died and its been days that my family have been grieving from his demise. Anyhow, until this other steward came by the name of Dan who thankfully remembered having a betadine somewhere. When he came back with it they did not feel confident touching my wound because it was quite big and fresh. I had to do first-aid treatment to my own self while reassuring myself deep within that I'm going to be okay. They then asked me if I wanted to do an incident report in order that after disembarking the plane that I can get further assistance. So after all these I got to Los Angeles left the airport but no one approached me for any more medical assistance. This is where I start to worry because this is one of the most frequent incident that you will encounter. An international flight without a proper first-aid kit hence training on how to deal with situations I have just experienced. Mr. and Ms PAL officials it could have been a more grave situation and I just wish that someone had step in to have handled it better since obviously I wasn't even 100% all together to decide and to treat my own wound. Anyone who saw me and learned about my experience were all disappointed! I brought myself to an urgent care the next day because I just didn't want to chance any possible condition that could worsen after that accident. There is surely a lot of room for improvement that could be addressed based from this. I would like to know how any of the right officials would take the necessary steps so that this will not happen again. I will leave my contact information below and please use it because I would like to know. My agitation and apprehension about PAL worsens each time and that I hope these concerns get to the right person possible.

Gillian Bigornia
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

• Ai
    airboy007 Mar 14, 2013

Hi Ms. Bigornia,
    I would suggest that you forward your concern to [email protected] so this can be addressed. I believe there is a First Aid Kit on board in all flights and there should be enough loaded on board in every flight. Just a personal thought. I hope you are feeling much better now and I am sending my condolences to you.

Joy Calimpon Mar 14, 2013

Hi Airboy007,
    Thanks for the suggestion and I did email them with that address but did not get any response from them. It just doubled my apprehension towards their management because it seems like my concerns were all just thrown out of the window. If there would be a better avenue to voice out my concern kindly post it here so I could put this issue to rest and hopefully does not happen to anyone again.

Thanks,

Ms. Bigornia

• Ai
    airboy007 Mar 15, 2013

Yes there is an alternative. PAL has customer feedback forms which should be available in any of the PAL flights both domestic and international. It should also be available in PAL ticket offices too if I am not mistaken. They also have a Customer Relations Office (02) 7775932, fax (02) 7775928 as an alternative to the email.

for refund

dear sir
owing to the very poor serive and deceive that we received in january at Philippine Airlines office, i wish to air my complaints.i was unhappy with the counter staff' deceive and refunds office' attitude.
First, we bought a philippine airline ticket of 21-Nov-2012 from Manila to Beijing for my mother, Fu Feng Ying, in september of last year, but because of our work, we had to change schedule and return the airline ticket, but when we came Philippine Airlines' office before 21-Nov-2012 and told your company' counter that we need to return the airline ticket, your staff told us that my mother can not get refund because her visa is not enough 2 week, so her company can not return the ticket .i want to know it is really?
Second, when I felt the staff don’t want to return the ticket, I asked her to delay my mother’ ticket for two months, and once my mother renew’ her visa, we will get refund . she said ok and told us that she had already finished our delay and we can go now but she really didn’t do anything .
Third, when we came again for refund on 14 Jan of 2013 after renewing my mother ‘visa, the staff told us that our ticket have already become invalid because we didn’t delay before airplane take off .
I said, “do u remember we finished to delay and u said we can go.. why is invalid..”
“yes, I finished your delay in computer but you did’t pay on time ”, she said .
I am so angry in that tme and I said, “you did’t tell us at all about pay and my girlfriend can prove ”.
But She still insisted on that, so I called my girlfriend cellphone and my girlfriend prove it right off, so she agreed with refund but the invalid ticket can not refund too much like before taking off so we are very unhappy but we can get a little refund, it is better than no refund, so Philippine airlines company staff give us a refund application and tell us that after 15 days we can get refund from the number [protected] and email :[protected]@pal.com
But we called many times, no body answer us, when I email to the email address, only one email reply me for asking my ticket number .after I give the ticket number, I didn’t receive any email about refund anymore .
all these things considerd, i feel i need to be compendsated, i demand that you inprove the service at philippinne airlines.
please contact me at the address :[protected]@yahoo.com, i would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
your faithuflly
chunli

Julieta B. Manliguez Oct 17, 2013

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I would like to request for refund of my unused round trip PAL ticket dated Oct. 15, 2013 Tagbilaran to Manila flight 2P 774 ETD 10:55 and October 19, 2013 Manila to Tagbilaran flight 2 P 777 ETD 4:00 pm, due to the earthquake that hit our place. It should not be cancelled if no calamity happened.
    I am hoping for your consideration.
    Thank you.
    MS. JULIETA B. MANLIGUEZ

Julieta Manliguez Oct 18, 2013

my ticket number is 2112472561246.- MS. JULIETA B. MANLIGUEZ

purchase ticket but system bogged down

i purchase ticket from your on line booking.., but at the time i choose a seat, the system prompted that their was a problem in the system, i waited for hours, but not fixed. I thought the transaction was not successful, so i purchased a ticket in the ticket outlet for cash.. I found out during my flyt back from manila to davao that i have double ticket for me and my husband... i want a refund ...ref. is MKXYSU... perlita r. seares

• Lo
    lora jean d lance Jan 10, 2014

Good evening. I purchase ticket from your on line booking using my credit card # 5488093909362621 last december 15, 2013 but the time i seat the system thier was problem in the system . so purchase another booking was successful. I call to my credit card was deducted to my account and i found that have to double ticket flyt davao to manila, so i call the BPI about my problem of purchasing the ticket, their advise is to cancelled the 2 ticket# 2112172996043, 2112172996044 to me and my husband in the day Feb 3, 2014 and cancellation memo from BPI 1-4759400489. I want a refund. ref. is YBMSCE... lora jean d. lance

refund of booking

I would like to request a refunds regarding my two bookings in same dates, on January 2, 2013 flight 8:15 am Bacolod-Manila. Ticket No.[protected]

My other booking is Ticket no.[protected]. Flight 8:15 am. Bacolod-Manila on January 02, 2013.. My payment is thru a debit card..
Thanks for your consideration...

charged twice for one purchase

I have purchased air ticket from bohol to iioilo on april 26, 2012.For the price 281.57 and the air phil.Charged my visa two times for the same amount. My visa card no. Is [protected] my bank name is rbc royal bank. My name is josefina e. Evardo please correct the error and and notify me as soon as possible.

• Ki
    Kizcia May 04, 2012

I got this billing statement from Airphilippines that I don't know who purchased the ticket.Can you please help me track the one who booked it and used my credit card.

• He
    Henry L. Legas May 06, 2012

affected flights on July 29, 2012 with reservation code DNZKXP and reservation code BKGXRX I'm waiting for your possible actions for my futured flights schedule thank you and more power. truly yours Henry Legas

stranded with no recourse

Terrible lack of professionalism and no care for the customer. I booked a round trip flight with them and noticed later that the connection time was not long enough for my wife to clear customs, immigration and be on the next flight. It is 90 minutes while the minimum standard is 2 hours. I called twice three months before the flight and 1. They would make no changes and 2 would offer no refund so ti could be re-booked. American express would no dispute so we hoped for the best. My wife again talked to them on the way back and for the third time they said no changes. Missed the connection and spent $450 for a new ticket. Still they say your problem you should make your connection even if it is 30 minutes. Just beware there are limited things you can do. Legal action against a company outside the US is next to impossible for any small amount. I wrote to the CEO, President and customer service and still get nothing or it is your problem.We owe you nothing not even an apology.
First double check connecting time before you buy a ticket, Do not think they know what they are doing as they do not.
Never fly PAL if you can help it. They have personnel issues, service issues that I have since found out plus a contempt for their customers. Our Expedia contact person said they are the worst airlines they deal with.

theft of baggage contents

Left San Francisco on May 29, 2012 bound to Manila, Philippines then on to Laoag City, Philippines by May 31, 2012. Certain articles of clothing and products packed within the boxes were taken: branded athletic shorts, branded shirts, even brand new underwear, mostly things found on top of the packed boxes. As there were no safety measures in place before, the thieves could not be found, nor the missing articles. I would expect the airline to pay more attention to the security of the customers baggages as we may not ever choose to fly with Philippine Airlines again.

lost baggage

Mr. Bernie compay promised to return a call regarding our lost baggage last may 2, but they did not called us back. Mr. Ortiz even gave us the direct line of mr. Campos and told us to call after 2 mnutes. This is about our lost baggage that was reported to them last 2 days and we still didn't get to receive any feedback from them if they already traced It or not. This is mr. Jose gerry enriquez. I'm hoping for a quick response regarding this comPlain.

AngryJadeT Jul 11, 2012

Hello Sir,
    I have a facebook page for people who have complaints about PAL. I am copying your story to there. I hope that they find your baggage. If you can update us on the page, it will be much appreciated.

Regards,
    JT

• El
    Ellen gonzales Aug 20, 2012

Sir I Have Lost My Ipad2 In PAL Bound In Manila Yesterday 12:00 am Flight no. PR 512 and I Lost It In Seat #9A Please How Can I Get It Back Please As Soon As Possible This Is My Address Blk 2 Lot 116 Veraville Regency Manuyo Dos Las Pinas City Gatchalian Subdivision Please Inform Me This Is My Telephone Number 828-79-11

Jayflava Oct 11, 2018

Dear management,

I was with flight PR0730 October 11, 2018 9:45am to 12:05pm Manila to Bangkok.

I am positive that I left my phone (Oppo F5) as I am travelling with my son. I was seated at the beck long legged aisle as i was transferred from my designated seat No. 45D by the flight steward.

I am hoping to get my phone back as i have important document specially precious photo's of my son as we will use that for his upcoming 1st birthday.

Please contact me at my husbands No. at +66 858 212 773 or send it to his office address at 75/10 Moo 11 Klongnueng, Klongluang, Pathumathani Thailand 12120

Thank you so much for your kind consideration.

Ms. Zenneth Ann Dacwag

• Le
    Leon Leon Guerrero Nov 08, 2018

Dear Management,
    I am still waiting for a response back from my lost baggage that happened on July 18, 2018 from Manila to Bangkok PR 732.the person that picked up my luggage should have notice that he picked up the wrong baggage when he gotten home and open it and see that it's not his.that individual should've returned it back to the airport but never did till this date.(Nov 9th 2018)his luggage was 'the only one left on the carousel which i picked up cause it was the only one left.I brought it to the attention to the Baggage claim there and took my statement.i return back to Manila from Bangkok and followed up on my lost baggage but no positive answer from them.I put a claim form in already.i am not happy with how they handle this.why should it take this long to get anything done.i don't live here in the Philippines.so very hard to get a response back.they would tell me to just email them.i did all i can do with all the follow ups.now that i just arrive here again in the Philippines and called to follow up on it.They told me that it's on the hands of the Investigation and to email them on it.(wtf) Why we have to go through all this.the person that took my luggage isn't going to return my luggage at all.he is enjoying all my contains that's inside.(JUST REEMBURST ME BACK!!!).I hope that someone in Management Reads all the complaint and take ACTIONS on it.

Just an Unhappy Passenger!!!

• Ca
    cacas Jun 28, 2019

I arrived last june 26 2019 they ask me to fill up a form so that they can transfer my luggage to terminal 2 from terminal 3 they assist us and guide us to go to the terminal 2 but they said they will handle our luggage to transfer to terminal its been 3 days from now im on vacation without any clothes, ived been contact every phone number they but I dnt have any idea yet how my luggage can find.. ive been sent a few emails to baggage trace no response yet... my husband will follow me here in the phils with same process of flight...pls do something about our luggage 3 baggage missing of mine..

double charge

Oh my God! I just have the same problem. the [protected]@philarlines.com charge me twice. I hope...

no response for outdated plane

I am posting this letter I sent to Philippine Airlines management, including the President (since he encourages passengers to write to him), because I have not heard from any of their office.
The emails to PR and customer service departments were not answered.
It does not make sense for a passenger to spend thousands of dollars for services that were not there.
Pictures are attached to judge for yourself.
I would say that there are issues that are acceptable and be deemed understood, but these are not one of them!
A VERY DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE!

Mr. Jamie J. Bautista
President and COO
Philippine Airlines

Mr. Bautista,

I am writing as a response to your Mabuhay magazine message of seeking comments and suggestions on how to continue and improve service for Philippine Airlines.

My wife and I took PR112 from Manila to Los Angeles last Feb. 15, 2012 and we were disappointed to see the deteriorating condition of the plane's interior. The plane is obviously old and outdated. For an international flight, it is totally unacceptable to subject your passengers to these inconveniences:

- Lack of individual entertainment monitors. There was only one small obsolete CRT monitor in front for about 50 to 75 people in our section to share. Another monitor in the middle of the section came down but was not working. It was eventually pulled back up.

- Ripped magazine insert in our seats. I could see that this goes from one seat to another. Very discouraging!

- Some side night lights were busted.

- And more (without pictures) such as condition of bathroom, etc.

The attached pictures are signs of PAL's neglect and inefficiency.

It is difficult to imagine for PAL to be patronized and take its pride as the first airline in Asia if it continues to be like this.

• Tr
    TReginald Apr 06, 2012

Please check out the pictures at http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/LxxeghIoXtT_DddCCLSF7w?select=hr9uS79itQOQQ6h0lHETFQ#QeYgeiWj35zmadbV4e1iMA

• Bo
    Bobby Abkilan Apr 28, 2012

I am a frequent flyers of PAL presently on elite status, , lately I travel from Las Vegas to Bacolod on March 29, 2012, , , the flight league
    was okay with little delays, , on my flight back from Bacolod to Las Vegas on April 22, 2012, , my flight from Bacolod to Manila was
    okay I arrived in Manila around 1145 am, , my baggage was tag all the way to Las Vegas, , , I have waited for 5 hours for my flight to Las Vegas PR 106 April 22, 2012, , I arrived in Las Vegas Sunday April 22, 2012, , it was the most pleasant trip since I fly PAL, , , after
    immigration I proceeded to baggage claim till all the baggage came out and one of my check baggage was missing, , they told me the next day that my one of my baggage still in Manila in as much I was very early in Manila on the day of my departure., , they deliver my lost baggage Tuesday evening April24, , and all the perishable food (no meat) that my mother prepare were rotten, that was almost 250$ worth of items wasted.. I just want an answer or why this happen, This is negligence, , hope you give me an answer, , Thank you, , Bobby, , , , my mabuhay number is 008 527 256

do not rebook to same booking class even if it was not specified in the fare

Fraud information is decipitated by their online site. When I purchased my ticket last february 2012(heaven knows if it was a promo or not, march 2011 flights) for a regional flight and wanted to have it rebooked to a different date(may 2012) by calling the phone number specified in their site, the agent i talked to gave a higher fare price - the so called fare-adjustment (compared to the i actually bought online). Although it was not specified in the fare rules that the tickets cant be booked to the same booking class, they refuse opted for an upgrade even if the it has the same fare price online. I am so frustrated that buying a new ticket is even better than rebooking a ticket, had I know.. I should have just booked the non-refundable/non-rebookable ticket before. They should just specify in the discounted/special regional fare prices that ii can be rebooked with a fare upgrade only, that way its not confusing to the customers. The worst airlines ever, I wonder why people are not complaining about this.

nodor Jul 13, 2012

You are not alone. Had the same experience.

lost items from baggage

On january 17, 2012, I boarded on your airplane, from vancouver (yvr) to manila. Before I checked in my bag...

delay in flight and ery poor communication

Flight 102, leaving from Manila to Los Angeles, first they said we were going to be delayed for an hour, then as we were suppose to board, gates already opened the elderly were already on line ready to board, we saw the captain and the stewardess leaving the plane, they didn't tell us what was going on, after an hour they announce that the flight is cancelled until the next day at 1pm.that we will be enrouted to different hotels for the night. so that was it, while in the hotel, they told us that we were going to be pick up by the bus around 9am, while waiting again they said that they will pick us up at 11am, 2 hrs delayed.finally we got pick up, at the airport we experince another 1hr delayed, finally we got to our destination here in Los Angeles then another problem, the door couldnt connect to the bridge another hr waiting in the plane, imagine all the discomfort and worries we had, i was scheduled to go back to work the next day, i couldnt because of the delay you cause me, I think you owe us at least to refund our ticket or we deserve a ticket free of charge to compensate what we all went through, hoping for aresponse on this matter.

AngryJadeT Jul 11, 2012

Hi!

I posted your story on my page...hoping to create awareness from PAL about it's dissatisfied customers. I hope you can update us if there are any developments.

• Re
    Reviewer87256 Jan 30, 2016

I paid $30 USD for an exit row seat on flight PR 730 (seat 41c) on 31 January 2016. When I arrived for check in I was told the flight had been delayed 2 hours and I had been "bumped" from my seat. I was reassigned an inferior seat with less leg room (I am 6 foot 5 inches tall). I am also a Mabuhay Miles member ID 00221553006.

refund against cancellation

cancellation of e-ticket done on december 19th, on follow up with the airline regarding refund i was told on 21 december 2011 to send an email. I got a response saying the refund will happen in 15 working days. I have been following up since and now its now more than 21 days the refund has yet not come to me. The airline call centre just diverts the response saying i need to contact refunds department. The phone #s given provide no response what so soever. I fear i have been cheated and i will be forced to lodge a police complaint locally which will result in arrest of local officials of philippine airlines, which i believe will be a hard call i will take. I have already started telling my network not to use philippine airlines consideration absolutely ridiculous response and service delivery standards. DO NOT FLY PHILIPPINE AIRLINES FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, ITS NOT WORTH THE RISK . i can be contacted on [protected]@hotmail.com

• Sy
    sychan juan Mar 09, 2012

I would like to request for refunds for the following ticket #/bkg ref : EP5MFJ, TKT #0792439770674 / 0792439770148 / 0792439770149 / 0792439770675 for passenger GO/ RAMONSIYSR and GO/ SYCHANJUANSR.Beacuse I was charded 3 nmes for the same flight and passengers. the one we used last 23jan was BKG REF : BZQ3AJ tkt # 0792439770799 / 0792439770800.

ma. cristina bernardo reyes Apr 07, 2013

i would like to request my refund for the following details.: e-ticket number= 079-2156689314 with confirmation number -GNVMHR under the name of PASSANGER MA. CRISTINA BERNARDO REYES going to MNLA-TPE-MNL on October 30 to November 8, 2013
    because of wrong booking.

thanks.

delayed more than a day

i was delayed for more than a day. i lost more than a day and i had to use public transportation going to subic zambales, i spent money to rent a van to pick me up but never got to ride in it because i was in guam delayed overnight. i filed a complaint when i got to .philippines but the airline never got back, i tried calling them when i was in philippines but they gave me a run around, i want my money back and a free round trip ticket to philippines next year.

double billed-online booking

Last 16 june 2011, I tried online booking for manila-bangkok, bangkok-manila (Round trip). Unfortunately reply booking was that; booking cancelled due no cc payment details. The following day I made online booking again and this time iam successfully booked, please find bpgnpf as my booking reference. Yesterday I received my psbank credit card account details and found out that I was charged twice of the said flight booking.in this regard, please refund or reverse excess payment you made in my account and maintain my confirm booking scheduled for 18 july with reference number bpgnpf. Please reply in my email ad. [protected]@yahoo.com. Ph