Panera Bread / didn't get my food, rude employee, and unhelpful manager.

1 North first Street, San Jose, CA, United States Review updated:

Hello,

I am a regular customer at the North First Street in San Jose branch. I visit there once or twice in a week during lunch time with my colleagues.

Today, Feb 11th, during lunch time 12.30ish pm. I ordered my food on the console, with #96 but my food didn't come for 20 minutes. I went asked the server, the kitchen, and they asked me for my last name and couldn't find the number. I went to front desk where the lady asked me to check the bank account if the order went through. I spent over 10 minutes telling them that I am a regular customer who buys stuff and I know I completed my order.

I had to walk out and buy lunch at another place and came back show my bank transaction that the amount was charged. I talked to the Manager who was equally rude and said I can return the money, and he did. But my experience working with Panera was horrible, and I would not return there ever.

The Manager I talked to is Rodrigo and front desk person is Jocylyn. I wouldn't ever go the branch unless you take an action and followup as why my order was missing, when I was charged for it. The transaction was #96, and transaction #204481 $11.56 in the name of Tarun Dwivedi. The manager said it was software error as the order was missing, I don't think he's telling the truth, if he's telling the truth, then how come I got charged for the order when it was not submitted to the kitchen.

I will go to twitter by end of this week, if I don't hear back on what exactly happened.

Thanks,
Tarun

Dt
Feb 11, 2019

Comments

• Be
      11th of Feb, 2019

What an immature person you are. You go there all the time with on problem. The one and only time that you have a problem you will not return. I doubt you will be missed. You are only ASSuming that the manager is not telling the truth. Hopefully one day when you are telling the truth someone accuses you of lying.

• Mr
      12th of Feb, 2019

That's why I hate those anti social kiosks.