Overstock.com / never had a problem

United States Review updated:

Overstock.com has been the main place I shop online for three years. I have never had a bad product or a wrongful charge. Sure, the couch I ordered isn't made quite the way most couches are, and there was a broken connecter that we had to weld back together during assembly, but who else will deliver a couch without sales tax (I live in TX) for only a $2.95 shipping charge - upstairs! And ok, I don't really understand the policy of if you uncrate the furniture, you can't send it back, because the only way to know if it is messed up is to uncrate it! Yes, I compromised on my silicone skins for the phone and the mp3 players, they have both since been ripped, but they gave me a few months. I probably would have torn up the ones on the other sites that were twice as much. I have also bought mp3 chargers there. They have been awesome. The only complaint I have about them was the new shipping method. The USPS is extemely slow in delivering anything...except bills..I wonder if they get a commission on those? Anyway, I would recommend this store, just a little buyer be advised. Check the ratings of the products you are ordering. I have gone against them a few times, but they always seem to be right.
Pl

Comments

Al
  6th of May, 2010
You stated you never had a problem then described a broken and poor quality item you received?

Overstock.com Logo Overstock.com