Having problems with Dear-Lover.com?

Dear-Lover.com Customer Service Contacts

+86 595 2291 2880 (Head Office)
EA-9 HongLiDa Street, FengZe District, Fujian
Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dear-Lover.com Customer Service. Initial Dear-Lover.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dear-Lover.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dear-Lover.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Dear-Lover.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dear-Lover.com — Dear-Lover is the worst seller!

I had the worst experience ever with Dear-Lover, and I advice everyone to stay far away from these people. I...

www.dear-lover.com — The lingerie was out of stock and I can't return money back

I placed the order online and the company www.dear-lover.com has scammed me. The seller charged me, but 3...

Dear-Lover.com — Seller didn't deliver order and told me that it was delivered already

I bought 5 dresses from the website www.dear-lover.com. I haven’t received my order at all, and the...

Dear-Lover.com — They even got my order wrong and sent me 4 of the wrong items

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! When i placed my order I sent them an email asking for a confirmation of my purchase...

Dear-Lover.com — Dear-Lover.com Terrible Liars!

I have had problems with both CarminGirl China and Dear-Lover to the USA. Dear-Lover sent me 20 corset...