Overstock.comReturning jewelry

Beware that Overstock.com charges an inspection fee of $10.00 for returned jewelry. This is a consumer rip-off because Overstock can send out a poor quality item and then further penalize the disappointed purchaser by charging $10.00 plus the return shipping fee. Specifically, in my case, I ordered a blue diamond pendant and received grayish diamonds. So now I'm out the return shipping fee as well as an extra $10.00 return inspection fee. I had previously purchased the matching ring to this pendant from HSN and received beautiful teal diamonds that bore no resemblance to the grayish stones in the Overstock pendant. Clearly, Overstock quality control leaves much to be desired.

• Sn
    Snowy grants Dec 07, 2009

Overstock.com return policy makes it impossible for you to get a return on jewelry items even if they were not open, they sent a pair of earring that were damaged and then expect you to prove that that was how it was shipped to you, you are better off buying jewelery from any on line company but Overstock

• Sn
    Snowy grants Dec 07, 2009

you stink

chrissiemarie Aug 15, 2010

wow that happen to me i bought a pair of black diamond earrings for 80 bucks an they were a nice size too. an when i received the product it was really small. like the ones you put in a infants ear. i was so mad that i wasted 80 bucks for something that i could have bought somewhere else. an on top of that it was a gift. i will never waste or buy anything again from them!!

• Be
    bell J Dec 28, 2016

I have bought several jewelry items on Overstock and was disappointed with most of them. I ordered a black diamond cocktail ring. One of the small black diamonds was missing in the center, there is no way they did not see this when packaging. I opened this very carefully and the stone was not in the box. Many years ago Gucci watches that I later found out were fake. Turns out they were Pablo Gucci brand, IDK whatever fakesness that means.

I have order other textiles and things that I feel were a bait and switch. The pattern I received was not what I got, just something similar of a lesser quality. I have pretty much given up on Overstock. And it's too bad because I spend thousands of dollars there.