The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Overstock.com — Returning jewelry
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Beware that Overstock.com charges an inspection fee of $10.00 for returned jewelry. This is a consumer rip-off because Overstock can send out a poor quality item and then further penalize the disappointed purchaser by charging $10.00 plus the return shipping fee. Specifically, in my case, I ordered a blue diamond pendant and received grayish diamonds. So now I'm out the return shipping fee as well as an extra $10.00 return inspection fee. I had previously purchased the matching ring to this pendant from HSN and received beautiful teal diamonds that bore no resemblance to the grayish stones in the Overstock pendant. Clearly, Overstock quality control leaves much to be desired.
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- Overstock.com - Platinum protection plan issues
- Overstock.com - Return scam
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court
- Overstock.com - Return scam!!
- Overstock.com - Scam
- Overstock.com - Cannot give me a shipping date on a past promised delivery date
- Overstock.com - held funds for order cancelled
- Overstock.com - Never buying from them again.
- Overstock.com - Poor service
- Overstock.com - Incorrect items shipped and bed assembly ridiculously difficult