Orbitz Cruises / The rep booked cruise for the wrong date and refused to help after that

United States Review updated:

Total scam, so better avoid this jerks. I booked the cruise from the company Orbitz Cruises. I provided all required info and asked the rep to book it. The rep booked and provided the confirmation info. I checked info and it turned out that the rep booked cruise for the wrong date. I contacted them and asked to help, but these scammers refused to help as well as return money back. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Na
Dec 16, 2014

Comments

• Or
      16th of Dec, 2014

I’m a member of the Orbitz Customer Relations Team. We’d like to learn more about your experience so that we can address the issue. Just email us at [protected]@orbitz. com. Please include the Orbitz confirmation number; we’ll investigate further and respond back to you. Thank you, Steve

• Ta
      24th of Jun, 2016

I'm dealing with the same issue!! I am an attorney myself, and I will be contacting a colleague of mine to explore the possibilities. Maybe if so many people have experienced the same issue, we can even file a class action! They changed my trip information, and know the cruise is booked! They are saying I need to pay close to $500 to change the date, when they are the ones who changed it.. I will be contacting their corporate office, as well as the Better Business Bureau!