Norton Internet Security / refund
I renewed my internet security Norton product on 5/25/2015 order no NP235060103 and the product installed duly and a fee of USD 59.99 was charged from me..Recently I bought a new HP printer as it was not printing, i took my lap top to the vendor and the computer was reformatted to configure the printing facilities. The installed Norton got erased and I had to reinstall same using the product key which was given with the above order.I find you charged me anew again for USD 39.99 on 7/21/2015 Order No AP [protected]. You are kindly requested to refund me same. also note that the original product I bought in May was for three computers and up to date I have installed same on one computer only my HP laptop.
More Norton Internet Security Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription
- Norton - norton security 
- Norton Security Standard - norton's (antivirus) incompatability with 'windows live mail' 
- Norton - unauthorised payment and abusive customer service man