[Resolved] Netspend / hold on account
I received my netspend card and my federal tax refund was on there. We used the card 2 times and there was a block put on the account and they want us to fax our ID, SS card, and something with our name and address on it before they remove the block. I have faxed this over 20 times and they are still saying they didnt receive it. I am very disappointed and irritated with the it has been over a week and there is still a block and if they didnt get the paper someone else did, therefore someone else has my ID and SS card! I have tried and tried and they cant do anything without these, whenI put all this info on my tax return, get it from them.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Feb 25, 2013
We apologize for the block placed on your account. Security is very important to us and we can assure you that this was added for your protection.
Please send your information to [protected]@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Feb 27, 2015
We hate to hear that you feel this way about us. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in anyway we can. Please send your information to [protected]@netspend.com and we will make sure this is addressed.
More Netspend Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - account locked 
- [Resolved] Netspend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- [Resolved] Netspend Prepaid Visa Credit Card - nothing but embarrassment and severe inconvenience! 
- Netspend Corporation - prepaid card
- Netspend - do not use them 
- Netspend - complaints 
- Netspend Corporation - money deposited but I have not gotten it. 
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend card