[Resolved] Netspend / debit cards not honored
I purchased 2 cards from my local cvs as gifts and did not activate them until a year later at which time they would not activate. I called and was told that all i needed to do was get a new card issued in my name and the balance would be transferred over, no problem. When i called to activate the new card and transfer the balance i was told that they had taken the full balance away from both cards as fees as i had not activated them...This is stealing how do you charge fees for an unused card plus tell a customer that as long as they get a new card they will get the balance transferred? I am requesting they credit my new card for the amount that i purchased the original cards for, $100.00
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jan 11, 2016
We're sorry for any inconvenience you have been caused. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help us fully address your concern and to help us get your information to review the account.
More Netspend Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- [Resolved] Netspend - account locked 
- Skylight Financial - poor customer service/high fees 
- Netspend Corporation - account locked
- Netspend Corporation - chargebacks
- Netspend - block my account for no reason and holding my funds
- Netspend Corporation - prepaid card
- Netspend Corporation - provisional credit