Netflix / shipment delay
My DVD wasn't lost. it was delivered yesterday and it was late. I called customer support but, they said they could do nothing.
I've heard of Netflix delaying shipment to keep the number of DVDs circulating below a certain number. But, in this case it's just upsetting to the consumer. Why would one DVD take 2 days to arrive and another 6? Do the mail delivery people take them home, watch them and then carefully replace them and deliver many days later???
In the final analysis, this may not be the best business decision.
- just one customer's thoughts
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix Com CA - unauthorized billing 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - unethical behaviour
- Netflix - grace and frankie show
- Netflix - netflix
- Netflix - quality of movies and consumer satisfaction 
- Netflix - dvd availability