History Channel / A&E Television Networks Logo

History Channel / A&E Television Networks

Having problems with History Channel / A&E Television Networks?

History Channel / A&E Television Networks Customer Service Contacts

235 E 45th St
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with History Channel / A&E Television Networks Customer Service. Initial History Channel / A&E Television Networks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for History Channel / A&E Television Networks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about History Channel / A&E Television Networks. Discuss the issues you have had with History Channel / A&E Television Networks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksAmerican Pickers

I have enjoyed watching American Pickers so many years, until a recent episode that came to my attention. In season 18, episode 111, they had a guest with a MAGA hat, clearly a political statement. I respect everyone's views and opinions, but not in a show with diverse opinions and views. I was disappointed that a show that even transcended now to my kids has an impact with politics which consequently, unknowingly, and subliminally does have an impact on people's views. In that respect, that episode should be removed. Viewers like me will no longer endorse companies and programs that generate division in any form, in this case political.

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksProduction format

History channel use to be one of the most interesting on cable tv. Use to have good specials and series about real history. Now your main shows are boring and really not most people would call history. Pawn stars terrible. Forged in Steel, boring. Oak island. Been on too long. You must of changed program directors. Probably time to change again and get real history back on. History channel use to be a channel I watched every night and looked forward to it! I won't even turn it on now.
    Thanks for your time
    John

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksHistory channel club lifetime membership

Failure of History channel to follow through with obligations to paid lifetime members of the History Channel Club. They failed to at minimum continue the lifetime subscription to the history channel magazine. Failed to offer history related trips, contests and exclusive other club benefits. They seem to have disappeared without warning or notice to club members.

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksHistory channel lifetime membership

I signed up and paid for my lifetime membership in this club and now have no access or refund. I am wondering what is your next step before the folks whose money was taken make a step towards filing some type of legal action to have our funds repaid? I feel as if we were cheated out of so many things including the money. I enjoyed the information and expected to have this company continue to follow through on their obligation, since I fulfilled my end.

History ChannelGhost is not history history is based on factual to the best of knowledge. Please no more ghost reality ridiculous shows

Why have you taken the history off the channel?
          Ghosts are not history.
          I want to see what I pay for.
          Ghosts are not history.
          When are you going to get real history on the history channel again.
          Do you want to lose all your viewers?
          Get history back!!!
          Thank you for your time and I am patiently waiting in my time before I die to see real history come back.
          Thank you .
          Call me let me know.
          Jeff Hunter and Mona Lisa
          Jeff Hunter and Mona Lisa @[protected]

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksLifetime membership to the history channel club

I paid for a lifetime membership in 2006, and would appreciate very much receiving SOME kind of benefit. Failing that, a refund please.
            Suzanne Whitley
            Life member number [protected]
            [protected]@gmail.com

Several years ago I signed up for a Lifetime Membership at the History Channel Club. For awhile, I did receive the bi-monthly magazines which were part of the Lifetime Membership contract. But for the last year or two I have received nothing. I do not recall getting any notices of changes, sale to another entity, or bankruptcy,
              So I fear this is a case of intended suspension of all benefits and see if the member responds. Or they have quietly gone insolvent. Since I paid for lifetime benefits, I should either get them or get a refund on the lifetime dues.

Nov 12, 2020

History Channel / A&E Television Networks — History channels hunting hitler

LAST NITE YOU AIRED HUNTING HITLER, I was very very disappointed that you had taken parts of other shows and...

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksProgramming. Content

My Lord do you guys show anything on the [censored]ing history channel other than the curse of oak island which I am absolutely sick of having you guys play that for a whole day of nothing else as if there's nothing more on the Earth to talk about. an American pickers all [censored]ing day I remember when the history channel used to be about different things of history the Roman empire Egyptian culture you guys suck!!!. Stop playing these lame [censored]ing shows all [censored]ing day!!!

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksProgramming

I have not watched the history channel for many days. The only show on is "the curse of oak island." I hate that show. This show and shows like "the pickers" are destroying the history channel. I will no longer watch!
                  Gone are the shows I like - pawn stars, skinwalker ranch, operation blue book.
                  You are losing your viewers with the new programming and you will be out of business if the new programming continues.

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksThe history channel magazine

I signed up for a sa life member 08/2019. Membership #[protected]. Richard Sylvia. I have not received a copy of the magazine for at least 2 years. Just found my membership card. Where is the magazine? Also what benefits am I still suppose to be getting?
                    is your company, HIstory club, still around. I would like to start receiving the magazine and back issues.

Richard Sylvia

85 St Michael Way NE
                      Hanceville Al 35077

Phone [protected]

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksLifetime membership

#[protected]. Didn't receive all of the club benefits. Enjoyed the original magazine, but received only 2 issues of Warrior, which I didn't care for. Now what? Lifetime means more than 1 or 2 years. I feel that I am entitled to at least a partial refund for my good faith purchase. I did receive the chess set, key tag, letter opener, pen and some of the magazines. Did not get the flags playing cards, reading light, replica can opener, magazine holders or magnifying glass

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksHistory channel

I'm an American who lives in Mexico I watch a lot of History Channel the past I've enjoyed the shows many of them but now you've made a complete change to your programming all you have on is about bridesmaid dresses m and a dermatologist the rest of it is terrible on Sky. I'm very disappointed I don't know who does your programming but for an average guy like me you've left me with no choice than to abandon you

History Channel ClubLifetime membership

I dont remember what year but I paid for a lifetime membership and quit receiving magazines quite sometime ago. Apparently it was changed to military channel club and the name of the magazine was changed also. I think I might have gotten one magazine and that was it. Just now found who I think I should contact. My member number #[protected]. Please find out about missed issues and send them plus start sendind current issues until notified of my death or send a refund to me as I at preasent time have been gyped and cheated out of what I paid for. Please send an acknowledgement of this inquiry and ahat you are going to do to properly compensate me for this. The phone number for the history channel club on the back of my card is [protected]. I got no cooperation calling this number. Was hung up on and they were very rude. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

Jun 06, 2020

History Channel / A&E Television Networks — Grant

Grant was a great tv series the history channel made available on cable tv. Although I enjoyed the show...

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksCancellation of project blue book

To the executives of A/E History Channel,
                              I realize you take your direction of a decades old service to renew contracts for new seasons and their service is only hafe right. The objective of this service is to keep people watching your channels. But in the case the show Project Blue Book the opinion of this service is wrong, renew the season.
                              You will not be sorry that you did, it's value is real history that is consistently being observed even today with things we can not explain. The show itself and the real account of real investigations is informative and interesting. So I ask once more please renew the season 3, please.

K.O. Keller
                              McConnells SC

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksSkinwalker ranch

I am very, very disappointed with the idea of bringing innocent animals onto the ranch and subjecting them to ferocious animals they aren't able to defend themselves against. This is animal neglect and cruelty and I hope you all think twice before ever supporting actions like these. I love watching shows on history but will now be so much more cautious because of my encounter with a show like this.

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksUnethical behavior

The History Channel is promoting and airing the series Skinwalker Ranch where they leave animals unprotected and unguarded so that can be attacked. The episode aired on May 12th the Ranch deliberately brought Alpacas to the ranch to"see what would happen". The animals were attacked and as said on the show "being eaten". The shows continuously states that cattle are often mutilated and found dead there. They often speak of the castle being terrified. So why doesn't the History Channel call in authorities and make them either protect the animals there or remove them from the premises? By doing nothing The History Channel is promoting animal abuse. This must STOP!

History Channel / A&E Television NetworksKings of pain

This show is absolutely disgusting. I have just watched Gogglebox where they are watching Kings of Pain, and I am absolutely horrified. It is essentially a show endorsing animal cruelty. The snake in the episode was frightened and was defending itself against the futile men attacking it. I would like this show taken down because it is animal cruelty and there is absolutely no excuse for this.