Complaints & Reviews

Soundtracks too loud on Ancient Aliens

The sound tracks are so loud, distracting, and useless that I have a hard time hearing the information being presented. I mentioned Ancient Aliens, but other shows also have this issue.

History Channel — not working on Apple TV

I have History Channel on my TV Cable provider. I also have Apple TV. Since January, 2020, the History Channel does not work on Apple TV. I have spent hours on the phone with the TV Cable provider as well as Apple TV trying to figure out the situation. There seems to be no way to reach History Channel other than by email. Someone does answer, but they never provide a solution. It HAS to be something with the History Channel programming? or their communication system with Cable Providers, etc. I am disappointed because this is my favorite channel and I wanted to catch up on things I've missed...plus, I PAY for it and don't have it. No real response from History Channel:(.

Washington series

I presume you want people to enjoy watching your shows. I am watching the outstanding Washington, and am infuriated by both the frequency of commercials but even note by the ridiculous false choose of seeing the same 6 commercials or try g to do 30 seconds which repeatedly doesn't work leaving me even more unhappy. Are you nuts? Have you watched your own shows?? Please stop!!! And don't patronize me with a form generic response. A

The History ChannelThe interrupting of the show with your annoying commentary describing what is going to be coming next or showing currently on a screen

The interrupting of the show with your annoying commentary describing what is going to be coming next or showing currently on a screen. The annoying narration needs to stop This is very distracting and I wish you would stop it first noticed it on American pickers but now it seems to have been used on everyone of your programs I wish you would stop it it is annoying and disruptive to the program and an insult to the viewers intelligence because it's obvious what's on the screen we don't need to be told what is on the screen

• Updated by PJsPjs · Feb 29, 2020

Please stop the annoying commentary the narration that you seem to have started inserting in the middle of your shows as new scenes come up are very distracting and an insult to the viewer because the narration says what's coming on next but anyone can see that. It's one thing to cater to the deaf because they can see your television the person that can't see is not going to have a television so I don't know why you feel you have to accommodate visually impaired people at the expense of normal viewers

Ancient Aliens

I think everyone is worn out watching Ancient Aliens for hours upon hours each week. This is about as exciting as watching paint dry! The constant repetition of some of the most boring shows on the History channel is getting to the point where I will programming them out of my remote! Tell me what relevance an asinine show like Forged in Fire has to anyone's life. Get real people at least give us something remotely entertaining!

omission of "so help me god" from washington oath of office in series.

In your new series Washington, why did you omit "So help me God" from the script of Washington's presidential oath of office. Several researchers have credited him with adding the phase and yet you left it out. Your namesake should guide you in relaying the facts of history and not being influenced to circum to the political correctness of the day. I was disappointed in you for choosing to leave that out.

history channel app

I have an amazon fire stick that i use for the past 3 months most shows that have shown dont show up. I finally get to start watching curse of oak island after not being able to watch the past 5 or 6 episodes and now ur app crashs. Please tell me why i have to pay for a cable service to sign in to youre pos app that constantly crashs. Today if 2/7/20 and in a 1hr episode this app has crashed at a minimum of 7 times so far

show commentator

I first want to clarify that I absolutely love your programming, especially the police stuff 😁.
What I cannot stomach is Nick White, America's top dog. From the very first episode, I wanted to scream. This "Expert Dog Trainer"... Is irritating as hell. Criticism is one thing, but this guy will NOT shut up.
Please give Mr. Minnifee a mute button or better yet...
I would love to see if he could hang with any of the other competitors. For the love of God. Please stop him.
Everything else you guys do Rocks

programs

On many of your programs you have a narrator repeating what the characters are saying and describing every action. This is extremely annoying to those of us watching. Why do you have this? Can it be removed please? It takes away from the enjoyment of the show so much that we often change the channel. We enjoy many of your programs, but find ourselves missing out. Thank you for your time.

history channel programming

On January 6' 2020 the programming from 6:30 am until 11 am was an airbrush commercial really why am I paying to watch this for 5 1/2 hours !!
I can't believe that this was the only programming that you could find to run for 5 1/2 hours even if it is a repeat of shows . I can't believe that you need the money from advertisements that much you need to have one run for that long ..

History Channelviewing vikings

About a year ago, I cut my cable and subscribed to YouTube TV. Nothing but outstanding experience since. A month or so ago, I added the History channel in order to view Vikings. The process of adding this subscription was simple, fast and seemed to work without issues. However, viewing the weekly episodes has been problematic every week since. The episodes have never been available on Wednesday evenings as scheduled...I must wait a day or so until they appear. I also am required to "log in to my TV provider" in order to see episodes. This worked a time or two, but not since. Frontier is my ISP, but YouTube is my provider via Roku. Totally bad experience. I've now cancelled my subscription to the History channel. Have seen every season of Vikings until now, but it's not worth the hassle.

the history channel - 13 hours secret soldiers of benghazi

Never in my life have I seen this many commercials in 1 movie. This is rediculous. I've never felt the need to submit a complaint to any television channel. But this is disgusting. There was never more than 10 minutes of uninterrupted TV without a full commercial brake. This is not an exaggeration. I would find this frustrating on any normal day but on veterans day it's even more offensive. You know people are going to watch this type of programming on vets day so perfect time to screw everyone over to cash in. As if that's not bad enough your programming has devolved into trash like ancient aliens, bigfoot and oak island. Just because it has ancient in the title doesn't mean its actual history. Ive now watched as one of my favorite channels follows the Discovery channel and turns into complete trash. Oak Island is straight up fraud in my book and like the Discovery channel, you don't care because it's about ratings and money. You guys should at least show a disclaimer before every show that is similar to the one I've graciously typed out for you. It's more of a mission statement but I think its appropriate to say the least.
"The History channel has no interest in programming that portrays real history. Please take note that our programming is pure fiction and should never be used as an educational tool despite the fact our producers are educated and most definitely are tools. This is an easy mistake to make. Please keep in mind that we are dedicated to bringing you the worst trash possible disguised as history for the soul purpose of misrepresenting history and making everyone who watches a card carrying retard. If our programming just isn't enough for you, not to worry. There's also TLC. From the bottom of our nonexistent heart thankyou for your support.
Sincerely The History channel"
You guys can use that word for word if you like. It's been truly terrible watching History(the channel) and TLC fall so low.

constant buffering of shows

Please inform me of the minimum speed to watch History channel on the Roku TV without constant buffering. WE are in a very rural area with DSL that maxes out at 5 Mbps during non peak hours but drops to sometimes below 1 Mbps peak time. I know that 1 Mbps is not fast enough to stream History channel. But I often check the speed to find a time when it is fast enough so I can watch. Do you only stream in HD, or does History Channel stream in SD. Does History Channel measure the internet speed and adjust the Definition of the stream based upon the internet speed. If not, then perhaps you can update the system to do so. Otherwise I will have to stopp watching which I would rather not do as we enjoy a quite a few of the shows...It is our favorite streaming channel. Thank you for a response.

Tim Hall

forged in fire television programme and use of animal carcasses

I feel it necessary to complain about the unwarranted use of animal carcasses for demonstrations of knifes performance. This really puts a bad shadow over what is actually a great show. Why cant prosthetic targets be utilised instead of real animals. It teaches the younger generation that this is ok, when it is not. I would love to see the History channel show they are willing to listen to their viewers and act accordingly.

animal cruelty and wastefulness

It is just absolutely unnecessary to waste so many animal carcasses for the cutting shows like Knife or Death and Forged in the Fire.

There are so many possible replacements.

I got it, I got it, you wanna make a "manly" show, with testosterone spewing left and right, but it's just wasteful and heartbreaking. There are other ways to portray masculinity.

Stop destroying meat which could have been eaten by the people who choose to do so.

ccw alabama

When I was a child I loved the weekend especially around VE, VJ DAY & D Day anniversary. Because I loved to watch anything that sparked my imagination by putting me in the plane with 101st or running off of the high-end boats with the 29th. Not to mention the aw I had when watching History's Mysterys, Wings of the Luftwaffe, Hitler's body guard etc. Now it's scripted garbage 2 gay guys in a truck going to "buy" stuff that actually was placed by producers. Or see a wanna be actor "pawning" something that was sold some time b4. Ancient aliens is better than those shows... Why? Because it actually covers history when they "explain"their theories. But the straw that broke the camels back was the political ads attacking THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. PRESIDENT Trump has done more for this country than any other since Reagan. You should go back to the beggining burn anything up til now and start over. Or just chain the idiot in charge to a chair and break his knee caps every time he comes up with "a new scripted TV show idea"

history channel app

I love History channel irregardless of some people's opinions, only I have one complaint; when the commercials are played, some of the commercials get extremely loud. Some of the ones that I'm referring to are Enterprise rentals and this app where you pay money to people via a phone service. I'm not swearing to it but I'm thinking it's zelle... maybe... and one or two others. Isn't there anyway that these commercials can be controlled? I'll watch these shows and next thing you know one of those extremely loud commercials will come on and it startles my great-grandbaby and sometimes it'll catch me off guard. Please look into this... I'm thinking that there's a law about volumes exceeding maximum volume. Thank you so much!

repetitive show

Due to the fact that all I ever see on History Channel is American Pickers, I'm removing it from my channel lineup. I will not be adding it back. Is extremely frustrating to check to see what shows are on History Channel and it's the same exact show every hour of every night. There used to be a variety of shows, interesting shows, and now History Channel thinks that America wants to see American Pickers all day everyday? I'm done.

"history" channel programming.

I thought that programming on HC couldn't get any worse, Ancient Aliens, Curse of Oak Island etc. etc.
Now we're going to be subject to the deeply historical "Kings of Pain" where (I suppose) people will subject themselves to all sorts of discomfort inducing situations. I thought "[censored]" had already fun it's course.I
Shame on HC.
You are an embarrassment.

ancient aliens

Hi I'm rob from rockport tx I love the history Chanel but I'm just sick I mean sick of listening to the freaken ancient aliens experts talk about the alien's did this the alien's did that OK I know these guys have to make a living but damb enough is enough is enough for the love of god o I forgot their is no god the alien's did it really guys I love the history Chanel to death but I'm just about to lose your number if you can't find better programming I know you can I've seen it so well that's it thanks.

• La
    Lanny Tracker Oct 01, 2019

I'm with Rob about ancient aliens. Enough is enough!!! Please get back to the great programming you once had...

NoMoreTrashshows Feb 29, 2020

I could not agree more! This show has worn out its welcome and is nothing but pure speculative crap!

wil willis, forged in fire

I have contacted you through email regarding Wil Willis' conduct on his Instagram page a number of times, but have never received any response.
His conduct is beyond belief, attacking commenters with childish aggression and hate, on a public forum.
To believe History Channel condones his actions is both disappointing and disgusting.
As I have sent you emails only to be ignored, why?
Apparently, Forged in Fire and the History Channel approve of Wil Willis' conduct.
Unfortunate that you show no respect to your viewers.

K George Brown

Bloggers will be informed next, it's a very long list.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kim Brown
Date: September 9, 2019 at 1:23:06 AM PDT
To: [protected]@aenetworks.com
Subject: Wil Willis/Forged in Fire

Hello,
Two days ago I was looking at Wil Willis' Instagram page, and watched his post on a distracted driver (I would direct you to the exact post, but I'm blocked so I can't, but look for one of his latest videos with his hair blowing in his car).
Myself and others commented to him that driving beside another driver on a highway while ranting about the other driver while filming himself with his cellphone was also distracted driving. I'll point out here that he's driving his Chevy Nova "hot rod", far from a minivan in power.
Rather than trying to appreciate that filming yourself with a cellphone while driving is both dangerous and illegal, he decided to attack everyone who pointed out this fact.
Both his aggression, anger and hate increased throughout his post, yet the only thing any of us were saying is that he was also driving dangerously.
In the end, just before he blocked me on IG, he gave me the title of "Captain [censored] on the fun", and told myself and a woman we should leave his IG.
Now, I'm far from a snowflake in both attitude and age, so being blocked is far from a bother. But...
His needless aggression and anger were entirely uncalled for, as he only displayed more hate as the post continued. As I was curious if he was the same elsewhere, I went to his comment on Facebook:

In this FB post, please note that the woman was only talking about the waste of food (meat), but rather than simply saying the meat was donated, he went to length to tell the woman exactly what kind of person he considered her to be.
The same aggression as he displays on Instagram, now, wether he is happy or not, he's a spokesman for Forged in Fire AND the History Channel, and attacking the fans with what can only be called immature aggression is troubling. As he doesn't differentiate between a ten year old or an eighty year old with his attacks, his conduct is simply... sick.
He seems very happy to be a celebrity and have people believe he's wonderful, yet his real personality is openly displayed on social media, and his egotistical aggression and outright hate are not in any form muted. Either the History Channel or Forged in Fire don't monitor their "stars" social media, or you're both happy to have Willis attacking fans of your show and fully condone his attacking the very people who make your show popular (personally I'm going with option two).
Now, I have little interest that Willis blocked me, but, his conduct, on public forums is entirely unacceptable, he's hosting a show where he aggressively attacks fans for no actual reason. Again, if you haven't gotten hate mail from angry parents, it will be coming.
Now, I will point out that I love Forged in Fire, it's an excellent show, and I have absolutely no issues with the judges or any contestants, they're all great fun.
But, as a result of Willis' very troubling aggression, I will be contacting media outlets and bloggers about Willis, people need to understand who the face of Forged in Fire is when the cameras turn off. This type of action simply cannot be allowed to be unknown, as there are a lot of kids who watch this show and think he's "cool".
No one should be represented a "family" show like this while the host aggressively attacks fans.
Love the show, but people should know about your hate filled, aggressive host and what he really thinks of it's fans.
If his aggression is History Channel approved, I'm canceling my subscription.

K George Brown

having to pay to watch/catch up on "vikings"

I already subscribe to your network through my Cox Cable programming. I use the On Demand feature frequently to re-watch and catch up on my favorite shows. I find it appalling that you realize how popular a program like "Vikings" is and decide to make up pay to see back episodes on a channel we already subscribe to. Even HBO and STARZ (premium channels!) let you watch "Game of Thrones" or "Outlander" On Demand if you are a network subscriber!

american pickers

I've always enjoyed American Pickers. I think Frank and Mike are great - the communicate a real warmth and kindness as they go about looking for stuff. I've always, however, felt uncomfortable with their lack of understanding when appreciating American folk art that is of Indians or African-Americans. Mike talks about an old Indian statue exuding nobility, but has he bothered to ask whether Native Americans feel respected by this old "art" that trades off a white narrative of "Indian-ness" while simulataneously stealing their land? I admit, though, I turned the other way, because I enjoyed them so much. No longer. Know this: for a lot of Americans, including Native Americans, People of Color, and lot of women, a MAGA had is a sign of danger. When you see one, go the other danger. Someone who wears one may or may not agree with that sheer and real violence that often accompanies the people who wear these hats, but if you are a vulnerable person, you aren't going to take chances. I promise you, a lot of people watched American Pickers the other night, felt a shudder of fear, and turned off the channel, and won't return. You owe us all an apology. We don't suffer the delusion that American Pickers - or any other "reality show" - is a raw depiction of American life. There is a lot of directing and editing. In that light, it would have been easy to say "You want to be on the show? Our viewers may be offended by your hat, and so you have to take it off." I am baffled by the production decision to include it. Either y'all are dangerously uninformed, or you agree with the hat's underlying message. Count me out. I won't be watching anymore.

ancient aliens s14 e9 “reptilian agenda”

At the close of the episode Giorgio A. Tsoukalos made the comment: "The Christians are awaiting for the return of Jesus. The Jews are waiting for the return of the Messiah. The Islamic community is waiting for the return of Muhammad. The idea of this return did not originate with any of those religious figures, but it, in fact, originated with the promise by extraterrestrials that they would return in the future. "
Muslims are not awaiting the return of the prophet Muhammad they are like Christians awaiting the return of Jesus the prophet known to Muslims as Isa. This a huge mistake on the history channel's part and the not the first time has it misrepresented the Islamic faith. There is not a single Muslim who believe in the return of the man known as Muhammad. Please issue a correction for this, for many people rely solely on media like the history channel for factual information. I would hope I'm the future your guest's comments are fact checked before bypassing editing.

The Go Compare Ad where there is a picture of a deceased woman being held on a country road and then the car crashes into a fallen tree and ends up upside down.
I find this totally distasteful. I have lost two members of my family to RTA's one of which involved a tree on the road. I'm sure I cannot be the only person whom this affects.
I would ask that this be removed from your otherwise excellent channel.
Thank you.

jesus: his life

I decided to video tape and watch this special series. Most of it was really really good and relatively accurate based on my reading the NT. I've been through the NT many many times. I was disappointed in the some of the theories by the liberal theologians suggesting that some of the stories were concocted by the writers (particularly Luke) or that they were inaccurate. How they concocted their own radical theories we'll never know but to the uninformed or unread, their wild suggestions certainly could undermine confidence in the accuracy of the Bible, which is what most liberal theologians are trying to do today. Some of the pastors and others you used were awesome and had really great insights.
Because Christians generally are peaceful loving people, pot shots at the Bible are fairly common-place today because there are no ramifications to shooting at Christians and their beliefs. I would suppose if you did a similar series on Mohammad, you'd have to walk much more carefully due to their much more radical and defensive nature of their beliefs. Nevertheless, thanks for putting this series on. It really was overall very informational to non-believers and lite Christians.

the food that built america aired aug 22, 2019

This seems to be an interesting series BUT the 'so called music' is so LOUD that it nearly drowns out the narration! WHY can't those who record/make these programs realize the NARRATION is way more important than any music...which by the way should be described as "background music." Even the closed caption indicates it is excessive! We use CC so we can turn down the annoying NOISE! We would rather hear the narrator/actors clearly but their voices are almost drowned out.

In the past we've watched other programs that erred in this same way: American Pickers, Ariel America and there were others. Our reaction if the problem is not resolved? ...We stop watching! I doubt your sponsors would be happy to hear our solution.

As to the content of the program, it seems to be overly melodramatic in the portrayal of the main characters. I doubt they were all as hot headed and underhanded as presented. I'll be interested to view the one on Milton Hershey. I have quite a lot of personal information on him and will be curious if you portray him in the same manner. Kaye and Tom Yarrison

ancient alien commentator

Please remove David Wilcock from your show. I just saw that he made statements that the 911 victims were captured and are being held in some underground facility. What the hell! Wilcock said "...they landed and then they were resuscitated... then brought into underground bases working and never going to see the light of day again". Get him off ANY show.

ancient alien commentator

History app “Alone” TV show

Hello. Recently, we switched to a Kindle Fire Stick. We love it. When we use it, the only app that gives us any trouble is the History app. We don't understand why this i...

swamp people

I would like to know why you guys cut Frenchy and Gee from Swamp people and leave less popular people on the show? Is it because they are not one of Troy Landry's kiss ass? you can not say they are not popular and when you did film them the were on like a few mins and they you have the nerve to put kojack (Ronnie and Ashley on almost every show and no one can stand them and i am sure you left them on this season and more of Troy cronies!! It should be the people choice since we are the ones who watch the show who stays and who go not go by what someone who thinks the show is about him! you are going to lose a lot of fans i am sure i will not be the only one writing in ! its not about how many followers a person has because if that was the case Bruce would still be on the show its people who are likable and the only real fisherman on the show was Willie and Frenchy and Gee.

history channel

On your channel the program FORGED IN FIRE Aired on 09/08/19 the channel showed a pig being hanged up side down and then cut with a sword or machete it's a gory sight to view thi...

strongest men in history

I am complaining about the worlds strongest men in history. The episode about william bankier carrying 450lb sack. The US strongest men are saying because of his height 5'6" it is impossible. I'm not saying I can lift 450lb sand bags but I am 5'7" and can pick up well over my weight of 230 by the way I am also Scottish. Lifting heavy things is in our blood and I have been challenged many of times to pickup 300 to 500lbs things ( including wood burning stoves or 8ft 24in round logs out of the woods). I feel like because it is difficult for them doesn't mean it cannot be done.

programming

How do you call yourselves "History Channel"? I recall a time when your programming consisted of actual historical documentaries and content. You have embarrassed yourselves by dribbling this mindless trash, ie Counting Cars, American Pickers, Pawn Stars... This is reality television and has no business being referred to as "history". Please stand by your convictions and return to the programming that made your channel a mainstay throughout my childhood and adolescence. Your choice in material throughout the 1990s and early 2000s contributed to my pursuit of a history degree. What do you expect youth to gain from the programming that you are spewing now? Perhaps how to haggle a farmer for a rusty oil can from the 1950s instead of relaying the importance of the civil rights movement, slavery in America, or how a small British colony took on the greatest superpower of its time to gain independence and create the first democracy in thousands of years. This is a plea for our youth. You have a responsibility as programmers to mold these young minds, please do it right and return to your roots.

wrong information popped up on an episode of pawn stars.

Recently I watched an episode of Pawn Stars titled "Demon of a Deal". During this episode, a Dale Earnhardt jacket came into the shop. During an informational pop up, it said Dale Earnhardt died instantly in the Indy 500. This was very wrong. Dale Earnhardt is one of the most iconic race car drivers ever. He died during the last lap of the Daytona 500. Not the Indy 500.

maga hat on american pickers

I have been watching American Pickers for 8 years. When I viewed the episode with the man in the maga hat I was displeased and offended. Allowing this hat to be televised makes a political statement, and one I am opposed to. That hat stands for racism, misogyny and putting babies in cages. American Pickers has always been enjoyable and interesting but somebody signed off on allowing this political statement. I will no longer support this program.

• Le
    Leslie Nipps Sep 14, 2019

history channel app

Why on earth can't you figure out how to have a functioning, fast, and glitch-free app for he fire stick. You just released a changed app, and if anything, it's worse! It crashes ALL THE TIME! It doesn't save my place on the show I'm watching because it crashes and glitches and runs slow so much that the damn thing doesn't even know it's own name.

I would also like to second the comments about how you're supposed to be the history channel, not the idiot Americans doing contemporary idiot things. Please put some actual history shows on your network. A suggestion would be a show that goes through the history of the world chronologically. It would help students especially.

Please at least fix the damn app, I'm so tired of it. For a network like you to have such a bad app is laughable and also unacceptable in this day and age.

service itself

You decided that instead of using this HISTORIC day to show things on Apollo you decided to show a movie that is completely not about Apollo. Also are you not the history channel and not the ancient aliens and American pickers Chanel? Your supposed to show HISTORIC events not some stupid reality TV show crap. I wish you would go back to what you used to be a good channel mostly on historic documentaries and modern marvels

thomas edison was not the original inventor

Please Google: In 1881 an African American named Lewis Howard Latimore along with Joseph Nichols patented a method for making carbon filaments which allowed light bulbs to last for hours. http://scottberkun.com
African Americans are responsible for many of the world's inventions, but never recieve recognition for it. Please investigate your stories more thoroughly before making a TV documentary, namely, "America, The Story of Us. Ben Franklin was not the first did to harness and discover electricity . www.universetoday.com

american pickers

I am disgusted that you would let a segment be made with Mike and Frank making purchases from an obvious racist. Dealing with a man wearing his MAGA hat made me quite angry. Allowing him to do so makes me question your love of this country and shows me you are not objective and will do anything for a buck just as this person's hero does. I have noticed in recent years you have strayed far afield from supplying actual historic facts and are broadcasting more reality type shows .

• Er
    ers99 Jul 02, 2019

You do not accept anyone that does not goose step with your views, you play judge and condemn everyone as racist or some other like type word. People such as you are a danger to these values that have built this nation. You do not like the MAGA hat, so you call the person a racist. Your childish and narrow minded, typical of those with your mindset. You call for inclusiveness, but only on your terms and lack of values. You disgust me.

• Me
    mesaman Jul 04, 2019

History Channel! Shame on you. Your reliability just got dumped, in my opinion. Why? July 4, 2019, a segment of "America/Story, The Civil War. You mention the importance of the Colt .45 revolver and the American Cowboy. Not so! The .45 was a joint venture between Colt and UMC and the entrance of the .45 long colt (often referred to as the Colt LC .45) was 1872 and accepted by the US Army in 1873. Not available to the public for some three or four years after that. Where were the "experts" when developing the history of the US? I now place you in the same quality of fact checking as MSNBC, CNN, and the ABC-CBS-NBC. In short, the National Enquirer quality of facts.

commercial overload

Please stop abusing us with commercial overload it has become unbearable..doubt if the ads are doing what the sponsors want..just the opposite. You have become abusive please seek help.
Oh wait you need 350 characters to see me?
Well, when you try to watch something, for instance Ancient Aliens, which I enjoy, even though some is pretty far fetched, it is awful.. Once I could watch the program and peacefully drift off to snooze( if I had seen it previously) now every 6 to 8 minutes its interrupted and you cannot even fast forward thru them when the program I recorded or downloaded is playing. I cry foul, and am ordering you all a cease and desist order. From me to you. How long do you believe people will put up with this? Is that enough words yet?

• Ce
    Central Scrutinizer Jul 09, 2019

Agreed! Kill the GREED!

• Ce
    Central Scrutinizer Jul 09, 2019

@Central Scrutinizer Agreed, except for Ancient Aliens. I don't watch anything with Giorgio Tsoukalos. He's a dufus. Stop with the commercials you dufuses! That's right. You are dufuses because you are greedy. Why else would you show so many ads? Greed, bottom line. The CEO will cry if he doesn't make 100 million a year. Let him cry on his way out the door after being fired for being so greedy.

• St
    Str8aces Dec 05, 2019

Agree! It's getting to the point where you just want to say forget this and just turn the television to something less annoying. Stop the greed you're ruining your network! Hope you're listening to the viewers for a change.