National City Bank / hold on deposits
A check I deposited was put on a 5 day hold - this is a check from my financial advisor, Primerica, drawn on a PNC account. I asked why is there such a long hold on their "parent company" check and was told the merger was not complete and PNC was, therefore, a separate bank. Because of this long hold that I was not expecting, my account is in a negative balance and NCB has started assessing overdraft fees to my account and will continue until the hold is released after the 5 day hold is complete. I asked the branch manager where I opened my account to release the hold and refund the fees - she said I had to contact the branch where I made the ATM deposit. I contacted that branch manager who referred me to the other branch - bouncing me back and forth. Both refused to help me - I have filed a complaint with the Office of the Comptroller and my state's attorney general. I told each manager that once my account is settled, and they're done making money off of me, I will be moving my $$$ to a credit union.
Neither one seemed to care.
More National City Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank San Bruno - customer service
- Citibank - transaction on account from zoosk
- Citibank - home depot card
- Citibank - Citibank Account Specialist Rapid response team
- Citibank - customer service