Nevada State Bank Logo

Nevada State Bank

Having problems with Nevada State Bank?

Nevada State Bank Customer Service Contacts

1800 727 4743 (Customer Service)
+1 702 383 0009 (Las Vegas Area)
+1 775 852 6611 (Reno / Sparks Area)
+1 888 835 0551 (Online Banking Customer Service)
+1 866 749 7476 (Bankcard Customer Service)
+1 888 758 5349 (BankCard Customer Service Center)
750 E Warm Springs Rd, № 150
Las Vegas, Nevada
United States - 89119-4358
Postal Address
PO Box 990, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0990

Consumer Loan Billing Errors Or Information Requests
PO Box 1507, Salt Lake City, UT 84110-150

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nevada State Bank Customer Service. Initial Nevada State Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nevada State Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nevada State Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Nevada State Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nevada State BankSharing banking information

I closed my account years ago while I was in the military, when i was deployed, i found out the manager of the Tonopah branch was sharing my banking information with my sister- inlaw, because they are friends. Now i find out that the same manager is doing the same with my mothers account. Her name is PAM DUN. Im sure this isnt the company's policy. She needs to stop before I report to the FDIC.

DAVID DRURY
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]

Dec 09, 2018

Nevada State Bank — personal banking

I live in Nevada. I have been with Nevada state bank for 4 years now, and so has my 20 yr old daughter. Our...

Nevada State Bank Rainbow Las Vegaspromises broken

I closed my NSB account in March 2018 after being a customer for over 20 years. PayPal tried to withdraw $7.99 from the closed account. Without my knowledge or permission the bank "opened my account" and charged me with Non Sufficent Funds. PayPal sent me a e-mail indicating the withdrawl was a mistake. Since then the NSB has only been giving me the "runaround" after taking $50.98 in April. Teresa the bank manager has told me "the checks in the mail" and she's checking into it. Nothing but LAME EXCUSES!

Nevada State Bank is a nightmareCustomer service, unethical practices, incompetent personnel

This bank decided to close my elderly mother's account without notice three days before her automatic deposit for her social security check was to go through. This left her to scramble to make sure her check would be routed to a financial institution so she can afford to eat and pay Herr power bill which was past due already. When she called for assistance they were either incompetent and passed her around in circles to multiple unhelpful people, or else they were accusatory, treating her, THEIR CUSTOMER, as if she deserved this treatment. I'm sorry but NOBODY deserves that treatment, and too put her through that was unnecessarily cruel and demeaning. Nevada state bank is everything wrong with our world today as far add some big business and unethical business practices go, in my opinion. Steer clear. I personal have never had issues with Bank of America or Wells Fargo that wasn't resolved logically and with customer service that was professional and fair. Also my mother retired from working at Nevada State Bank, but that didn't earn her any respect or acknowledgement whatsoever. NE V A D A STATE BANK... BUYER BEWARE.

• Updated by FrozenSun11 · Mar 05, 2017

Just an apology for my comment's grammar errors. I wrote this on my phone, which is of course known for making unfortunate spell check corrections, and I felt too frustrated and furious to proofread before posting. I should add that they closed her account on a Saturday, without notifying her, and for no apparent reason other than that she had a $0 balance in it at the time, as she had just used her debit card for groceries. She will be gladly doing business with Bank of America from now on, they have already treated her with welcome arms. AS EVERY BUSINESS SHOULD TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS YES EVEN THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY. I feel furious over how they treated her. NEVADA STATE BANK gets away with murder.

Nevada State Bank — Rude bank

I had ordered checks that did not come. Apparently they sent my checks to my old address that I haven't...

Nevada State BankAbusive Fees

Linda the branch manager at The Lakes, is the WORST manager I have ever had to deal with in any bank anywhere. What a difference with the classy, polite and kind account manager at Chase. This Linda is rude and arrogant. Her attitude is so despicable and so pretentious that I hope it's only her and not a trademark at NSB. This is the type of staff that banks get into trouble for abusive fees, because of their manager's abusive practices and poor judgment. My account would have been overdraft by 5 bucks or so, but she rather return a $40 check that was "posted" 3 days earlier, then charge my account for $32 returned fee, plus another $5 OVD fee, plus charge my monthly $10 fee. I called her and mentioned that it would have been easier and more professional to have someone from the bank give me a call so I can take care of this matter immediately, or, at worse, charge me $5 per day that the account is OVD. Their policy allows accounts 7 days of OVD status. Instead, she abusively manipulated my account to apply the fees. And there is no talking sense into her. She is obnoxious, pretentious. She speaks over you, before you even finish your sentence, and try to outsmart you with her ironic tone saying : "If you had money, you wouldn't be in this trouble". If I had money Linda, YOU would be kissing my a** to keep me as your customer. And she talks like I was born last night, saying that is every bank policy, blablabla... insulting my intelligence because I know as everyone else, that many banks have courtesy calls or even text messages alerts. Go by YOUR book, Linda...And I say YOUR book, because I know for a fact that other branches are way more understanding. Other banks have employees that actually "work", and don't sit on their fat ### all day staring at their computer, being "with a client" every time you try to get them on the phone. They care for their customers. They do not discriminate or change policy depending on who you are and how much money you have in your account. It's called CUSTOMER SERVICE. As a small business, I recommend to everyone who's planning to open an account with NSB to think twice. There are much better banks out there. Don't waste your time with ###s. Why don't I close the account? because I have monthly ACH's coming in, 300 checks left, etc... plus I am not wrong. Just dealing with idiots. Next time something goes wrong for you Linda, based on someone else's intolerance such as yours, remember me. Karma doesn't forget.

Nevada State BankUnfair holds on small checks

I have banked at NSB for 8 years and never had a customer's check bounced. never. This bank is NOT SMALL BUSINESS FRIENDLY. You better have a lot of money to bank there, in which case they kiss your butts, but if you are a struggling business, they make your life miserable. They constantly put holds on checks, local or not, up to 7 business days for a $1, 000 check. SEVEN, that's more than ten days counting the weekend in between. Everyone who owns a small business and struggle to make a living knows how much we depend on getting our money fast. But NSB couldn't care less. They hold the check for SEVEN DAYS supposedly because of 6 overdrafts in 6 months, 1 a month... A check takes 3 days max. to clear... even sooner if they call to verify funds. So their policy is bs and discriminatory. The less money you have or make, the more they bury you. Stay away from that bank or be prepared to count on your savings and friends when you expect YOUR money to pay your bills because NEVADA STATE BANK won't give a damn if holding your check puts you in trouble. DO NOT BANK AT NSB OR YOU WILL BE SORRY

• On
              Onlyfacts Mar 22, 2013

I have decided to remove the comment I wrote about this bank (apparently I cannot), because I finally got their attention and my issue was "somewhat" resolved.. It took a lot of calls though all the way up to the District branch manager to get this done. Even though the District manager promised me a call, she didn't call me and had the branch manager called me. One thing that didn't change is the fact that it all depends of the branch manager's decision on how your account is handled. Depending on the manager, you will get hit with all kinds of holds and fees or not. This practice makes it impossible to predict what's going to happen next with the new manager on the block. In my 8 years with NSB, it's been more of being hit than not. One thing that is obvious is the apologetic attitude and language from the corporate staff versus the unapologetic and condescending attitude from the local branch management. ..It is hard also to know who to believe at NSB. The corporate staff says one thing and the branch another. Why do you stay with such bank then? ...may be your question. Well, it took time but I finally decided to move on and give their competition a try. I may be a thorn out of their foot but my 8 years migraine is gone.

Nevada State Bank — ILLEGAL NSF FEE

Made a deposit April 3rd @ 2:39 pm that was not credited till April 4th which caused an overdraft..Even...

Nevada State Bank — KATHLEEN GALEA

On April 15th I used a drive through ATM at Nevada state bank at Boulder Hwy and Racetrack branch in...

Nevada State BankVery POOR customer service

After opening a new checking account with NSB, I was informed that it would take 12 day to receive my debit card. 12 days passed with receipt. I contacted Stacy at the 800 number and was told that a card had never been ordered. As I told her about my eminent departure on a multi-month International trip, it was imperative that I receive this card ASAP or I would not have availability of my funds for the entire trip. Since opening the account I had made many changes for fund payments as well as funding for this account. She contacted the bank Manager, Mary Rourke. Now I can understand that mistakes happen, though no one is taking any responsibility for the error of not ordering my card, Mary had the opportunity to resolve the issue by ordering a 'rush' for my card. She has refused to do this as it would incur a $30 fee on behalf of the bank. After I went to the person that had opened up my account, Sandra, reminding her of her repeated assertions that I would be happy with NSB, she again went to Mary to request a 'rush'. Sandra had been aware of my International trip from the time the account was opened. Mary again had the authority to resolve this situation, but refused. This level of customer service is totally unacceptable. It is a level of service that would not even get accepted in third world countries. I so regret the day that I ever walked into NSB and will recommend to many that they do not do business with this company.

• 2s
                2smart4this Dec 17, 2010

Not sure why you would condone such poor service by the bank unless your name is Mary Rourke. By the banks admission, I had allowed plenty of time as they told me 12 days. They also had the opportunity to 'fix' the issue by order the 'rush' service, they just have chosen not to and to leave the customer hanging in the wind. They are clearly the ones that created this problem, then have made me pay for it!!

PS I think I'm a little more savvy as a world traveler than you are Stealth Pilot.

• 2s
                2smart4this Dec 18, 2010

Flying from one AF base to another hardly makes you a world traveler. Most AF pilots don't even get enough flying hours to get a job with a commercial airline. I can see from your many posts that you regularly insult the consumer and support poor banking service. Non the less this site is to inform the public of complaints. The bank was totally negligent in not ordering my card (the first thing they had to do for me) and then refused to rectify it (Mary Rourke, Nevada State Bank) when they had not only the chance, but the obligation. Have a nice day HONEY!

Nevada State Bank — NSF Fee & Bad Customer Service

The worst banking experiences with Nevada State Bank after banking with them for 9 years its problem after...

Nevada State Bank — Overcharged

Nevada State Bank charged excessive overdraft fees on my husbands personal account right after Christma...