Motorola C168 / handset does not work properly!

1 India Review updated:

I bought Motorola-C168 handset before five months but the handset not properly charges. Two time I am handover to Local Dealer " Modern Electronics, Akola" they tell me that they send it to service station of Motorola but first time they told me that handset having problem of software & i repair it. But handset does not repair then again i submit the handset to dealer now he told me that handset having liquid problem. I 100% sure that company cheat with me.

Comments

• Su
      16th of Apr, 2007

I am not able to utilize Sim Tool Kit Power with my MOTOROLA C168 Mobile Hand Set.

• Gh
      2nd of May, 2007

I'm using Motorola c 168 hand set. Now a days it is hanging while typing messages. it takes lot of time to open phone book or call to a number. It didn't connect to the person who i'm trying to call. After a certain number tries it get connected. And more over it hangs in the wap.

• Si
      13th of Oct, 2007

I purchased this mobile just few months before. The response which I got from this mobile was completely worst!!! This mobile is just good for it's FM purpose ans Phonebook SMS memory. It even runs wap i.r. GPRS... but a number of times my piece was hanged. It's memory is too low... some about 634kb.

Even it doesn't supports JAVA programs!

2nd of Nov, 2007

Only charging time power on my handset!

30th of Nov, 2007

Light Fault.

• Fe
      4th of Dec, 2007

i have c168 that show battary is chrging but when i unpluged charger battery show low so help me with pic

• El
      20th of Jan, 2008

I got my c168 four months ago but it just went off,it can't charge & it can't switch on. At first when charging the key pad was on but you can't switch on or off.

• Ra
      28th of Feb, 2008

I had given my ear phones in yr care center thay r nt giving me good responce from there side & after 20 days thay r saying me hay ear phones r not avilable bz of shortage from MOTOROLA... i m citizen of DELHI..n diposit my ear phone in UCOM Tech.delhi vikas marg.shakarpur,near Nathu sweets...

17th of Mar, 2008

How to install games in my moblie ( motorola c168 )?