Motorola C168 / Handset does not work properly!

I bought Motorola-C168 handset before five months but the handset not properly charges. Two time I am handover to Local Dealer " Modern Electronics, Akola" they tell me that they send it to service station of Motorola but first time they told me that handset having problem of software & i repair it. But handset does not repair then again i submit the handset to dealer now he told me that handset having liquid problem. I 100% sure that company cheat with me.

N  16th of Apr, 2007 by
I am not able to utilize Sim Tool Kit Power with my MOTOROLA C168 Mobile Hand Set.
A  2nd of May, 2007 by
I'm using Motorola c 168 hand set. Now a days it is hanging while typing messages. it takes lot of time to open phone book or call to a number. It didn't connect to the person who i'm trying to call. After a certain number tries it get connected. And more over it hangs in the wap.
A  13th of Oct, 2007 by
I purchased this mobile just few months before. The response which I got from this mobile was completely worst!!! This mobile is just good for it's FM purpose ans Phonebook SMS memory. It even runs wap i.r. GPRS... but a number of times my piece was hanged. It's memory is too low... some about 634kb.

Even it doesn't supports JAVA programs!
A  2nd of Nov, 2007 by
Only charging time power on my handset!
A  30th of Nov, 2007 by
Light Fault.
N  4th of Dec, 2007 by
i have c168 that show battary is chrging but when i unpluged charger battery show low so help me with pic
N  20th of Jan, 2008 by
I got my c168 four months ago but it just went off,it can't charge & it can't switch on. At first when charging the key pad was on but you can't switch on or off.
N  28th of Feb, 2008 by
I had given my ear phones in yr care center thay r nt giving me good responce from there side & after 20 days thay r saying me hay ear phones r not avilable bz of shortage from MOTOROLA... i m citizen of DELHI..n diposit my ear phone in UCOM Tech.delhi vikas marg.shakarpur,near Nathu sweets...
N  17th of Mar, 2008 by
How to install games in my moblie ( motorola c168 )?

Motorola Logo Motorola