Morrisons — empty shelves
I have used Morrison's (Basingstoke) since it took over from Safeway's but it has recently gone to pot. Staff have been notified in store but nothing has changed. Hence my contacting you.
It would appear that they have no shelf fillers as many of them are empty. In particular the vegetables and when they are being filled there is more than one and they would rather spend their time talking.
I seldom go shopping at the same time but the problem seems timeless. I decided one Saturday to go at 7am. Disaster. Empty shelves and it is not just the produce area. This week there wasn't even any sugar, amongst many other items I was unable to purchase.
I go round the store and there are many other customers also complaining the shelves are empty.
I am having to seriously consider having to go elsewhere for my shopping and I know of others saying the same. I do not want to have to go to 2 supermarkets for 1 weekly shop.
More Morrisons Complaints & Reviews
- Morrisons - bullying bosses 
- Morrisons - staff treatment 
- Morrisons - bullying seniors 
- Morrisons - bullying 
- Morrisons - bullinging 
- Morrison's - restaurant service 
- Morrisons - iced lemon cake
- Morrisons - service at self scanner in cwmbran morrisons
- Morrisons - Cafe
- Morrisons - lack of cctv in morrisons yeovil car park