Mor Furniture / Poor quality mattress

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

I bought a Therapedic Ultimate Sleep mattress from Mor Furniture few months back. The mattress felt good for a couple of nights. Subsequently both my wife and I started getting upper-back/neck pains. We contacted Mor Furniture within 10 days to return and/or replace the mattress. Their response was that it is a comfort issue and hence will do nothing about it. But the mattress was crippling our backs. It is defective plain and simple.

The sales associate at Mor was very sympathetic, but alas couldn't do anything to help our situation. On the other hand, the store manager was extremely rude and treated our complaint as a lie. I'd strongly recommend everyone to stay away from the store. They are selling poor quality products. And it's outrageous how they can still have such anti-consumer policies in this day and age.

Ge

Comments

• Pi
      26th of Jun, 2009

I strongly agree that MOR Furniture for less has horrible quality stuff. I purchased a bedroom set that includes a Mirror, Dresser drawer, and a bed set with a $400 Air Spring Mattress. With in the a few months, one of the door handles disassembled and an the Mattress dipped in the middle. Mattress was extremely uncomfortable, so I recently had a service guy check the bed and drawer because it was still under warrenty. He fixed the drawer and I received a reselection for the Mattress. Problem is the mattress I purchased went out of business and am not able to reselect same brand. All the other comparable mattress are all higher price so I would have to pay the difference to reselect another mattress. The only option is to pay MOR furniture for more money to to reselect a mattress. The manager only gave me 30 days to do it. My 30s will by July 4th weekend, I may be forced to stick with same mattress if I dont want to shed extra. Don't be fooled by the looks of these furniture. They are poorly built.