Mor Furniture / Poor quality mattress
I bought a Therapedic Ultimate Sleep mattress from Mor Furniture few months back. The mattress felt good for a couple of nights. Subsequently both my wife and I started getting upper-back/neck pains. We contacted Mor Furniture within 10 days to return and/or replace the mattress. Their response was that it is a comfort issue and hence will do nothing about it. But the mattress was crippling our backs. It is defective plain and simple.
The sales associate at Mor was very sympathetic, but alas couldn't do anything to help our situation. On the other hand, the store manager was extremely rude and treated our complaint as a lie. I'd strongly recommend everyone to stay away from the store. They are selling poor quality products. And it's outrageous how they can still have such anti-consumer policies in this day and age.
More Mor Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Mor Furniture For Less - Scam offer! 
- Mor Furniture For Less - HORRIBLE quality - warranty scam! 
- Mor Furniture - Cheap price absolutely not worth the hassle! 
- TRS/MOR FURNITURE - CHANGING FINANCING PRICE 
- Mor Furniture - Deceptive Return Policy
- Mor Furniture For Less - service warranty
- Mor Furniture For Less - bill
- Mor Furniture For Less - mattress cover
- Mor Furniture For Less - zz savant everfeel plausible queen
- Mor Furniture For Less - product and customer service