Monroe Muffler / Stay away!
This happened at the Fredonia Dunkirk store. I had been going to this shop for a little while. They told me they would fix my car because it wasn't starting. They made opps. and broke them before two weeks later they took my car in for a full day and didn't do a thing to it and gave it back to me telling me to clean my battery terms my self because he was gonna charge me 50$ for it and it would save me money. It doesn't work so I make an opp to bring the car back in. he ends up doing the termsinals himself, charging the 50 for it and my car still didn't work. so I bring it in 2 weeks later (mind you this hole time this is my only mode of trans so I'm sitting in my work parking lot everyday trying to crank the car) "VERY EMBARRISING" The one worker tells me that my alternator is bad. They replace it the same day and they broke my 500 dollar navi cd player in the process. I worked with them for a while on it bringing my car in every other day just for them to say that they a=re "gonna fix it" To make a big loooong story short I called there corporate and they were very unprofessional. They have been ripping of college kids in the area for awhile now and should be stopped.
More Monroe Muffler Complaints & Reviews
- Monro Muffler & Brake - Employee abuse 
- Monro Muffler - Bad customer service 
- Monroe Muffler & Brakes - Thieves 
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - These people overcharge by a ton for the absolute bare minimum allowed by law
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - If you receive a coupon from them throw it away
- Monro Muffler Brake - oil change service
- Monroe Muffler Brake - muffler braket
- Monro Muffler Brake - monro muffler totalled my car
- Monro Muffler Brake - repairs not needed
- Monro Muffler Brake - Conventional oil change