Monro Muffler Brake Logo

Monro Muffler Brake

Having problems with Monro Muffler Brake?

Monro Muffler Brake reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 26, 2007. The latest review oil & lube for 2011 Toyota Avalon was posted on Jun 18, 2021. The latest complaint they try to sell you repairs you dont need was resolved on Sep 15, 2014. Monro Muffler Brake has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 75 reviews. Monro Muffler Brake has resolved 25 complaints.

Monro Muffler Brake Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 876 6676 (Customer Service)
200 Holleder Pkwy
Rochester, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Monro Muffler Brake Customer Service. Initial Monro Muffler Brake complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Monro Muffler Brake above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Monro Muffler Brake. Discuss the issues you have had with Monro Muffler Brake and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Monro Muffler Brake Complaints & Reviews

Monro Muffler Brakeoil & lube for 2011 Toyota Avalon

This was my 3rd bad visit to Monro Muffler shop #4040511. Never again!
1st bad trip was 12/20/20 for oil & lube. Attendant lost my wheel lock key. Found later, but I could not get service at dealership until wheel lock key was located hours later.
2nd bad visit was 8/5/20. Waited at shop 4-1/2 hours for oil & lube that was supposed to take less than 1/2 hour. Shop did not have oil filter in stock and had to order it from another Monro location.
3rd bad visit as 6/16/2021. Shop did not deduct discount coupon that was with the work order.

Apr 07, 2021

Monro Muffler Brake — Air conditioning

I came to the store on Monday to receive air conditioning recharge. It didn't work out so he decided he...

Feb 14, 2021

Monro Muffler Brake — Came in to get car checked after describing whining noise coming from the car

My name is Gary Krupa, and my Family of (4) have consistently brought our cars/SUV's to Monroe Medford...

Medford
    May 30, 2020

Monro Muffler Brake — Inspection notification

On wedsnday 5/27/2020 I scheduled an appointment with Monro Muffler Brake (Geneva Ny location) for a state...

Geneva
    May 28, 2020

Monro Muffler Brake — Loud noise

On 05/28/2020, I took in my 2003 Ford Focus to the Monro Muffler Brake on S. 76th St in Milwaukee, WI for a...

Dec 23, 2019

Monro Muffler Brake — brake service

I brought my vehicle to the Monro Wallingford location on 12/22 for a quote to have my brake pads replaced...

Monro Muffler Braketwo items and both relate to dissatisfaction

The 1st was in 9/1/18. I have a 2015 Sonata of which is in like new condition. I ordered 4 new tires and noticed a few weeks later all the factory rims were marked with deep digs - when I called I was told we try not to mark the rims but it happens???

I made an appointment early this week for Friday at 4:30 for a tire rotation and brake pad inspection due to them squealing. I walked in, there were two girls who did not have an appointment to get tires and counter person told them to leave car and he would fit them in.

I want to counter and told him I had an appointment and he said I only have one guy here, one called off and the other is sick, you can leave it and we can try to fit it in or make another appointment??? He had all day knowing he was running behind and could have called me and never did, then knowing he already had an appointment he scheduled the girls ahead of me?

What type of business are you running and what a way to treat a repeating customer.

Nov 08, 2019

Monro Muffler Brake — air conditioner repair

Hello: I brought my car in for an air condition repair in July 23 of 2017 and paid 1100.00 for the repair...

Oct 23, 2019

Monro Muffler Brake — oil change

October 4, 2019 I thought I was getting a oil change, after a 1.5-2 hours for a oil change and a tire...

Oct 09, 2019

Monro Muffler Brake — tire patch/wheel balance

My wife brought a trailer tire in for a patch only. It had a screw in it. At no time was she informed that...

Sep 16, 2019

Monro Muffler Brake — brake lines

I had my truck in for service about 3 week ago my brake line was leaking there they would try to get to it...

Aug 07, 2019

Monro Muffler Brake — rear shock replacement 2008 toyota yaris

2 months ago I had the rear shocks replaced at a cost of $899.95. I believe this cost to be ridiculous. I...

Monro Muffler Brakecustomer service

I arrive at the Cranberry Twp 16066 location @ 4:20, July 4th, with an extended coverage road hazard partial flat tire issue. I was promptley told by manager on duty to make an appointment for Saturday the 6th. Granted, the store post closing time was @ 5:00. There was not a single vehicle in any bay, nor was their a single customer in store. The manager had also stated storewas closing @ 4:30, which was not the afforementioned posted closing time of 5:00 p.m. I am asking for an explaination outside of the unconscionable one provided to me.
      Ross Bour

customer service

Monro Muffler Brakevehicle repairs

BEWARE - Fraud, Deception and Careless Business Practices.

I made the horrible mistake of taking my vehicle to Monro Store # 462 in North Olmsted, Ohio for suspension repair and an oil change. I asked the store manager for good quality shocks to be installed. Instead, Monro installed the cheapest shocks they could find. - Shock Part # 5672. I complained about ride comfort. The store manager promised to replace the shocks with "better ones" after I had the vehicle inspected by another reputable mechanic to check and verify Monro's work.

After a couple more days, the ride was still terrible and getting worse. I went back to the same mechanic for another opinion. The mechanic pointed out that instead of replacing the shocks, Monro decided to spray paint the same existing cheap shocks a different color and covering up the manufacturers label hoping that a mechanic or I would not notice and make the mechanic and I believe that the shocks were replaced.

Monro pried the rear bushings apart on my torsion beam with 2 pry bars and installed 2 pieces of thin plastic to help quiet the vehicle down causing over $1, 900 in additional damages.

Lastly, other drivers on the road kept pointing at my rear tire. Monro over torqued the lug nuts on my rear tire causing 2 of them to break off along with the studs. Monro sent me home with a wobbly tire.

Monro Store # 462 had my vehicle for 4 days to replace 2 rear shocks and perform an oil change. The store manager thought that applying a coat of spray paint to the shocks and installing plastic would provide much better ride comfort.

I paid $783.49. In return, I got spray paint, 2 pieces of plastic, a wobbly tire and vehicle damages totaling $1, 979.22. Monro Corporate does not care what their employees do. They could not even apologize for this mess.

If you care about your car, I would definitely recommend going to another repair facility and not going to Monro store # 462 or any Monro store. Otherwise, get your flash light and a microscope ready and have another mechanic check and verify Monro's work like I did. The best $10.78 I ever spent.

Monro Muffler Brakeoil change

I took my Toyota Corolla 16 for oil change. The people their were so rude, first thing they told me you do not have an appointment with us even I showed them the confirmation email. Then, they were like we cannot do for you regular oil in this car I was okay, how much is going to be they said around 40 dollars. At the end the charge me 54 dollars I do not know how. Even when I took my car to dealer shop they have never charged me more than 40 dollars.

Jun 15, 2019

Monro Muffler Brake — customer service

If you have a complaint and can't get anywhere with the store or Monro's general Customer Service...

Jan 11, 2019

Monro Muffler Brake — oil change service

I got an oil change from Monro in September 10th and in December 16th I was get a weird grinding noise from...

Monroe Muffler Brake — muffler braket

On 11/14 at 7:10 am I dropped my car off at Monroe Muffler because on my way to work my muffler fell on the...

Monro Muffler Brake — monro muffler totalled my car

May 5, 2018 I took my Jeep Grand Cherokee (Overland) in for an oil change at the Mount Vernon, Ohio location...

Monro Muffler Brake — repairs not needed

Took my truck to have a simple oil change, brake line fixed and back brakes replaced. They checked it over...