Monro Muffler & Brakesstill getting robbed heavily $ $till a broke mechanic

This job is still making me suffer despite the fact I graduated an a student from m.T. T.I. July 2010 and I love being a mechanic. Because this is what was taught as a little kid from my family members who are fellow mechanics. This is my element so I should be breezing through with no problem. But thats not the case management still robbing the # out of me. My pay $till at $7.40 per hr. I still dont get a lunchbreak, but its automaticly tooken out of my paycheck. Plus they still keep trying to play us tech. S against each other. They pass out jobs to who they feel isn 't complaining & complies to being robbed. Then inturn they take home nice paychecks. As for me i'm the lowest paid in the shop. And it hurts me to see everyone else making good money. Knowing I do top of the line work. Anyway I don't get mad at other tech. S. Because I know management is behind evrything as is the corp. Also they still want me to live at work. Like I don t have priorities at home. Not to mention they know it ain't easy to find employment. Thats why they do what they do. But there's an old saying {ever dog has it's day}. Listen, the same # is going on since I started. But it's a hell of alot worst. Who-ever is reading this. It's all true!!! If your employed with this company. Let's stand the f* up & fight back!!! You know the name contact me. I know the economy is terrible right now. But that's no excuse to be discrimminating, under paying, racism, treating employees like #, this black balling ain't going to last for to much longer. So please if anyone feels the same way I do. Contact j da mecanic stop being quiet about #. We are not robbots, we are human beings, let's stand the f* up & fight for our f*ing blood, sweat, & tears do not be affraid reply for justice. I have a family & bills to pay, do you.

still getting robbed heavily $ $till a broke mechanic

• Ca
    cantafford4more Oct 05, 2012

You really should find work at another shop. My boyfriend worked there for a month. Five years experience, PA state emissions and inspections liscence and only got paid 9/hr. You have some schooling so you should try and work for a dealership. They start out making at least 12/hr and also pay flat rate. He found a job with a dealership and makes what he made in a month there in two weeks. Monroe charges more than a dealership does for labor on cars. Ford charges 80-82/hr while monroe charges 105/hr.