McDonald's USA, LLC / double charge on debit card
The mcdonalds at:
7226 state road 54
New port richey, fl 34653
On 08/22/16 I purchased lunch thru the drive-thru and I later noticed that my debit card was charged twice. I called the store and gave them the information and my telephone number. I did not receive a response. 3-weeks ago I was in the area so I stopped at the store and gave the shift manager a copy of the double charge information and she assured me someone would take care of it. Again, no response.
It's only $5.32 but it's my money and it's not right to double charge me and then just ignore me.
Transaction id 24427336234710007475036 $5.32 08/22/16
Transaction id 24427336232710006654526 $5.32 08/22/16
Please do not tell me that I have to make a special trip (5 miles) to the store again. If they cannot credit my debit card, then they should send me a check. Again, it's just not right to ignore me when I was double charged.
4143 hampton dr
New port richey, fl 34652
More McDonald's USA, LLC Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald's - sandwiches, fries, drinks
- McDonald's - customer discrimination by staff
- McDonald's - drive thru times