Mcdonalds / Еeam member licking her gloves
I was ordering my meals and the girl at the back that was cooking the burgers put her mouth on her gloves and licked them.
She was playing around with another worker and when she was told by another higher up worker to change her gloves cos she licked hers, she made offensive remarks towards the worker and myself. She said i was a liar and she started to tell other workers that i said that she licked her gloves, and talking really loud so everyone in the restaurant could hear what i complained about, then when she was making the last of my burgers she was laughing about something she done to my food, like spat in my burgers or put hair or something like that.
This was very very unacceptable, rude, immature, and offensive of the girl to do this, for my friend, daughter and myself to go through just for 3 happy meals.
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mc Donalds - Drink
- McDonald's - horrible service!!
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - restaurant closed 
- McDonald's - southwest chicken salad