McDonald's / stores not ada compliant
I am a frequent customer at your Adams/Wells McDonald's location in downtown Chicago. I am disabled and use a scooter. I struggle everyday to get in and out of this location as none of the doors are ADA accessible. I have to try to open them and navigate my scooter thru the door at the same time.
I also visit your location at Wells and North Ave. in Old Town, Chicago. You just refurbished that location and I was really hoping that you would put in an ADA door mechanism there as well. You did not.
I am bringing this to your attention and hope you will look into it.
1514 N. North Park AVe
Chicago IL 60610
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site