Mcdonalds / waiting time
I went through the drive thru about 8:30 in the evening on my lunch break. For a change I decided to try one of the angus sandwiches. After I paid, I sat a window for 5 minutes and then they had me pull to the side and wait for another 15 minutes. They finally brought me my food after about a dozen or so cars have gone through. By the tim I got my food and drove only about 5 minutes away the fries where room temp. And the sandwich was cold as well. By that time though I had to be back at work.
I think that it should be posted that it takes time for those sandwiches to be made if that is an everytime thing. Otherwise I think if some one has to wait for their food more that 5 minutes after they order there should be a discount on their next order or something free. After all it is supposed to be "fast food" and its not hardeez. So they don't need to try and be like them.
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's - Infringing on my religion versus state rights
- Mcdonald's - the "new" quarter pounder 
- Mcdonald's - theft 
- Mcdonald's - m grain egg blt 
- Mcdonald's - service