McDonalds / waiting time

1 south parkersburg, WV, United States Review updated:

I went through the drive thru about 8:30 in the evening on my lunch break. For a change I decided to try one of the angus sandwiches. After I paid, I sat a window for 5 minutes and then they had me pull to the side and wait for another 15 minutes. They finally brought me my food after about a dozen or so cars have gone through. By the tim I got my food and drove only about 5 minutes away the fries where room temp. And the sandwich was cold as well. By that time though I had to be back at work.
I think that it should be posted that it takes time for those sandwiches to be made if that is an everytime thing. Otherwise I think if some one has to wait for their food more that 5 minutes after they order there should be a discount on their next order or something free. After all it is supposed to be "fast food" and its not hardeez. So they don't need to try and be like them.

Comments

• De
      6th of Jul, 2009

You could save alot of time and get good quality food if you'd make your lunch at home. Don't be so lazy!

• Li
      3rd of Dec, 2011

Oh, I pray that we all should be as perfect as this customer. They probably made the food fresh and apparently the idiot customer expected it to STAY hot until he/she reached their destination. I'm a regular there and have rarely ever had anything go wrong. Did you even call the store or did you just decide to whine online? Anytime there as ever been a problem they have always resolved the issue quickly and i usually do end up with something free for my trouble. If you dont want to wait for someone to make your food for you, then please, by all means feel free to make you're own darn lunch and take it to work with you instead of taking the lazy route if the end results make you so unhappy.

• Ia
      3rd of Dec, 2011

Be an equal opportunity troll, Anarchy, and berate deadbeat John as well.