McDonalds / service/food

Grayslake, IL, US Review updated:

March 27, 2017 at 6:15 am I was waiting in line to order, finally after being able to order because they were backed up and in my opinion slow service, after a few more minutes I'm able to move up to pay, hand the money to pay and then was told they were unable to give me a smoothie due to the machine or out of product. this is not the first time this has happened and after waiting in line to order and then pay only to be told I'm unable to get my drink I ordered. In the past this has happened or the machine is down for credit cards and can only take cash etc. I think I deserve some coupons for all of the problems I've gone through this place. I work right around the corner in a health care field and this is the most convenient one to go to, but if necessary I will start looking for another one to go to on my way to work to get our drinks.

Sp
Mar 27, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      Jun 17, 2017

yes there shake machine is always broke down or the manager is to lazy to get it up and running. this is total [censor]. winters Ville olio 43952 is a new shop with never a shake machine working. they should have 2 machines there . the traffic flow is constant., I will not buy there any more . not at any mc Donald's. bad management.

[protected]@yahoo.com