Mcdonalds Restaurants / raw hamburger

4th street and 68th avenue NWCalgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

My son ordered hamburgers for supper last night Sept 27/08 as I was in a hurry to get to work. The burger he brought me was 90% raw. When I called and said I didn't have time to come for another the girl offered me a free meal anytime. I don't think this was much compensation for what I was served. I have four pictures of this burger on my computer and would gladly send them to you at an e-mail address you would provide me. I do believe you should look into who is cooking these type of burgers to serve to customers. If I had eaten it in a vehicle chances are the color would not have been detected although I found the taste was what alerted me for some else it may not have. The girl I talked to was "Mya" I believe, when I asked for the manager she said she was the manager. I would hope you would reply to this e-mail before I take it any further. Thank you
Lynne M Besselt

Comments

St
  26th of Sep, 2007

Mcdonalds Restaurants - Poor service!

Today i had two coupons, one for a big mac and one for a soda. i got the big mac but then was told i couldn't use the soda coupon, only one coupon per visit i was told. I said O.K. i will leave and come back in, then i am another customer (or visit). They still refused to honor the coupon. I can understand if the coupons were for the same item, but not different items. I made this clear to the girl. She said that i couldn't do it. I thought that coupons were to entice more people to patronize the restaurant, but i guess i was wrong. I told her that i would no longer patronize McDonalds. I estimate that i spend 400 to 500 dollars a year at McDonalds.
Ja
  26th of Oct, 2008
Hi, I would like to see the pictures of the raw burger if you are able to email them to me. This happened to me recently when I ordered a Big n Tasty from Mcdonalds and took a bite into it to find that it was still pink on the inside.
Li
  29th of Oct, 2008
I work at a McDonalds, and what a lot of people don't know is that it's not OUR fault when the burgers come out uncooked. We put the burgers on a grill and pull down the top which is supposed to cook it thoroughly. Sometimes what happens is we have what we call a "defective patty"...it just doesn't cook.
It's not like the person cooking it is an idiot.
Mo
  30th of Oct, 2009

Mcdonalds Restaurants - extra charges
McDonalds restaurants
Cyprus

It seems that McDonalds restaurants in Cyprus found a way to charge you extra on a ketchup and mayonaise 14 cents each by doing the mistake to ask for it.
The answer of the manager of the specific restaurant on my question, since when is this McDonalds new policy of charging extra ketchup and mayomaise and probably other products as well, he answer me this is a pollicy we have in cyprus.NOTE that two days
before that i was in Luxenburg in a McDonald restaurant and you could use freely any extra you wanted not behind the desk but in front so you could serve your own an nt to ask for it.
The above McDonald restaurant it is located in PAPHOS CYPRUS SO BE CAREFULL if you will visit, expect it if you will ask for any extras.
My name is Andreas and my email is mosfilosone@yahoo.gr just for the case somebody will be bother to contact me.
Thanks