McDonalds / my fifth complaint different company

United States Review updated:

Everytime I go to McDonalds, nothing is ever right. My food order is always wrong, the employees are rude, the service is slow. The fries are never fresh, I always have to ask for fresh fries, and they make me wait for them. Where do you find these people, McDonalds?? Certainly you can find people with at least a 2nd grade education to work here. I really just cannot believe that McDonalds is even still in business. My word!! :(

Worst of all, you even try to complain about the service they are ready to call the cops on you.

I tried to complain. Since my husband works at Walmart Home office and that usually gets people to treat me better I told them that my husband works closely with the CEO of Mcdonalds. This is when they told me to leave I was blocking the drive thru. I refused and they refused to listen to my complaint because I was using profanity.(I know this was wrong but I was angry at the world.) They threatened to call the police on me even though I claimed my husband worked close to the CEO.

Mr

Comments

• Gr
      4th of May, 2012

Who cares if your husband works close to the CEO of McDonald's? You really expect throwing that out there will give you VIP treatment? No one cares. Maybe if you acted like an adult and didn't make a fool of yourself by swearing at the workers and blocking the drive-thru, inconveniencing others, they would have taken your complaint more seriously.