McDonalds Morayfield, Morayfield Road Qld 4510 / taking money
i was handed back 20 dollars short after simply purchasing an orange juice i gave the lady a fifty dollar note and paid roughly 23 dollars for it, as soon as i realised i contacted the owner and he was extremely rude and hung up on me..
i then seeked advice from department of fair trading to ask them to look at the camera footage as i still had the reciept and correct time of service so i did.
i was then told to take the reciept into the store and i did to be told the owner would get back to me and suprise suprise the phone call never came i am a mother of 3 children and cant afford to have this happen i no longer eat there and advise to others not to either simply go to another maccas.
More McDonalds Morayfield, Morayfield Road Qld 4510 Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Manager and Employee Rude 
- McDonald's - Mocha
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald's - sandwiches, fries, drinks