McDonalds / food handling
I ordered an Egg McMuffin from the McDonald Restaurant in the WalMart store in Moncton and the man, who took my order, handled my bills and change, as well as 3 other customers money and debit cards. He then went and got out the bacon and put it on the grill, opened the cheese for the other man who was supposed to be doing the cooking. My comlaint is that the man never washed his hands or wore gloves before handling the food. I would like to know why employees of McDonalds, who handle food, do not have access to disposable gloves - they should have them on and change them frequently if handling the till and money
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner