McDonalds — men's restroom, sink, faucet side door homeless hanging around too long.
Sunday January 29, 2017 am/pm
To: The authority this letter concerns
I'm an occassional customer at this McD's outlet (Store#33360, 255 Kinoole St., Hilo, HI 96720, [protected]. The men's restroom sink faucet
hasn't been repaired in over one week, it doesn't dispense water to wash.
Also, the side door is always locked, to deter he wandering homeless from
sneaking into the restrooms, most times messing up the place. "NOT", to
forget?, allowing the homeless to rest around the premises, mostly outside. This makes the regular customers uncomfortable looking at, or
being around, even though this is a short time in transit in getting their food, possibly eating on the established grounds. The local cops come here
on occassion, to clean up the domestic conflicts which arise from them,
by just loitering around to long. Some of the employees are just a bit to
rude at customers.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site