McDonalds Kurri / Pelaw Main / brownies
I purchased Brownie bites. Got home and they were deep fried- rock hard and smelt like chips n chicken nuggets. Why are desserts being cooked in oil that has cooked other foods. They stunk and tasted so bad i spat it out. Why are these apart of ur M selection range? They are not fancy at all! And definately would not be suitable for my 8 yr old nephew who i purchased them for, lucky i tried them otherwise he would of ate them!
Would really appreciate a reply and explanation as this has turned me off MacDonalds.
More McDonalds Kurri / Pelaw Main Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonalds, Cassopolis, Michigan - drive through
- Mc Donald's - the plastic used for cup tops. 
- McDonald's - wrong items on food 
- McDonald's - late night service
- McDonald's - paying for order for customer behind me in drive thru