Mcdonalds / hygeine

Mc Donalds
Jantzen Beach
My mom and I were in McDonalds and while we waited for our order we watched a hispanic lady in the back sweeping the floor with gloves on then she proceeded to bend over and pick the garbage up off the floor which her cleanliness was wonderful but then when an order came in with the SAME GLOVES she went on to make hamburgers filling orders one after another without even hesitating to change gloves or wash her hands! Maybe this will help you eat that double burger next time you go through the drive thru...

N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Why must you refer to her as a hispanic lady instead of just a lady
N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
a lady is a lady. who cares if she is hispanic
N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
wow! looks like we may have two cyberbullys...lol
N  9th of Aug, 2009 by
Hmmmm McDonald's Let's get fat...Really, Really, Really FAT!
N  17th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
shut it dlaker, go run to your cyberbully el Squeakowhat differance does it make dlakers. Just a keen observation. are you looking for an argument with the poster, boy.
A  19th of Sep, 2009 by
This 'EileenRocks' goes around to every comment she can and harasses people.. cyber bullying is right. Just because it's 'online' doesn't make it any more 'safe..' what evil there is in the world, as if it's not enough to get scammed by all these companies, then there's 'people' like her, if you can call that 'people.' But I'm not going to waste any more time with that..
N  7th of Oct, 2010 by
Sounds like a dirty beaner to me, they do not have the same standards for cleanliness as born in the usa folks do. And for those I offend, go back to Mexico!

McDonald's Logo McDonald's