McDonalds / fly in drink & hard thing in burger
My sister and I ordered a double cheeseburger, a mcchicken, and two small fries. We only recieved ONE fry. The mcChicken's bread was hard, and the meat was a little cold, and just... obviously not fresh! She couldn't finish her burger because she bit down into something hard. She pulled it out of her mouth and it was a small, white, hard IDK WHAT. She says it resembled a tooth, but it WAS NOT hers.. IDK WTF it was! I will not be eating there ever again.. I am rarely happy with the food. This was the last straw.
Also, my bf went to a mcdonalds and there was a FLY in his sweet tea! NO LIEEEEEEE !!! EW
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.