McDonald's / monopoly and petty general manager danielle
The McDonald's on 42nd & Noland in Independence, Missouri.
Its the last week of the Monopoly game and I've been eating there for lunch just about everyday. The only reason I go there and not somewhere else is the Monopoly game. I play online as well.
Today, I got my food, but my drink didnt have the game pieces. My big mac and fries did. This is Not unusual. Every other day one of the items didnt have the game pieces. I simply pointed it out and they gave me another empty container that had the pieces. No big deal.
Today, Danielle the General Manager decided she wanted to have an attitude problem and said "We can't swap out containers." She said "can't". As though they hadn't done it every other day. I pointed this out, but she was very full of her own self-importance and measly power of being a manager, that she refused.
I was getting upset and she just smirked and chuckled at me. Danielle. The General Manager of the store. Laughing and smirking at a PAYING customer.
Independence, Missouri. Danielle the General Manager. She needs to know who pays her salary.
I still didnt get my Monopoly pieces.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Drive thru order
- McDonald's - McDonalds Uber Eats McDelivery Day
- Mcdonalds - driver from kuehne +nagal truck registration gj63 s v v wreckless driving
- Mc Donalds - drink 
- McDonald's - horrible service!!