Mcdonald's / monopoly and petty general manager danielle

1 42nd and Noland RdIndependence, MO, United States Review updated:

The McDonald's on 42nd & Noland in Independence, Missouri.

Its the last week of the Monopoly game and I've been eating there for lunch just about everyday. The only reason I go there and not somewhere else is the Monopoly game. I play online as well.

Today, I got my food, but my drink didnt have the game pieces. My big mac and fries did. This is Not unusual. Every other day one of the items didnt have the game pieces. I simply pointed it out and they gave me another empty container that had the pieces. No big deal.

Today, Danielle the General Manager decided she wanted to have an attitude problem and said "We can't swap out containers." She said "can't". As though they hadn't done it every other day. I pointed this out, but she was very full of her own self-importance and measly power of being a manager, that she refused.

I was getting upset and she just smirked and chuckled at me. Danielle. The General Manager of the store. Laughing and smirking at a PAYING customer.

Independence, Missouri. Danielle the General Manager. She needs to know who pays her salary.

I still didnt get my Monopoly pieces.

Je

Comments

Ma
  21st of Feb, 2009

Jes, as someone in the know, the Monopoly games are fixed. No one ever wins the big money. They hire models to pose for the pictures and say they won money from it. In the future, don't waste your money and time going to McDonald's just for the monopoly game. You or anyone else won't win any money from it. I can garantee that.
You illustrate just how gullable people can be to advertising hype about that Monopoly game. Hope I helped you in some way.

Jo
  21st of Feb, 2009

Like the other guy said it's fixed. Every store across the U.S has different game pieces. the McDonald's I go to here in Louisville Kentucky always gave me they same pieces. I could get boardwalk here and but the other winning piece could be up in Maine.

In
  28th of Apr, 2009

This complaint was very petty.